Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Is there a difference between magical beings and demonic beings or did the translation just change suddenly from one page to the other?

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
"if i marry you anything will be shared, and you as human will die early compared to me as a dragon"
"how about 'no'?"
*tantrum*
"ok ok... but you know what it means to be married?"
"what?"
"this... and that... " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*blush* ... "uhm ..."

• Wow
Double-page supporter
Anyone playing blush bingo just hit all their squares.
This series just won the prestigious 1/10 award, for being so magnificently pussy.
I hope MC gets cucked. I don't care for pushover personalities. Stop trying to please every ant and fly.

• Confused
Dex-chan lover
>there's no way I'm a strong human

bruh, you just swung your holy sword and created a water tornado, and also a lich and a dragon bows down to you as well.

I'm not buying that, but you can have your peaceful life, that's okay, that's what I'm here for.

• This
Dex-chan lover
The dragon is annoying, not like a daughter pouting cutely whatsoever.

And like that guy said, I don't buy it, you beat a dragon and an army.

Dex-chan lover
I like it better when the dragon was just baby, now that she's wife it's wierd because she acts like a child

Double-page supporter
Instead of marrying the dragon, he could just adopt her. 😑

• This
Fed-Kun's army
His power only activates with equipment or items it seems so he himself isn't really that strong. Its a nice weakness that can be exploited for story later.
At least from my point of view.

• This
Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera: Ah. That would solve everything, wouldn't it? Well, it is kind of awkward to adopt someone (a few centuries/millennias) older than you, but the circumstances are special. She gets the food, gets pampered and gets the inheritance. He gets his monogamian lifestyle. Patty doesn't get annoyed (too much). And both get a scary watchdog.

Something tells me, the brother won't convince anyone. I'm hoping there is an evil demon (for a change), that demands the hand of Patty, which turns the demon kingdom against MC as well as the human kingdom too, when they realize, that MC snatch her away.

• This
Contributor
She calls him "Danna" right? In this context it seems to mean husband, you should probably change it.

• This
Double-page supporter
@Speak_Evil
His power only activates with equipment or items it seems so he himself isn't really that strong. Its a nice weakness that can be exploited for story later.
It seems to be anything his hands touch, looked like he even purified the sea water in chapter 1 (was salty when he fell in but not when drinking from cupped hands). He also damaged the dragon with a small love tap using his bare fists.

He's OP with or without weapons.

• This

Users who are viewing this thread