Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Archomp @Blazer168 - Hades and Hermes (my personal fave) were generally seen as the most benevolent, or minimum the least douchebaggy of the gods. Hades because he was the most fair and just towards mortals and the least likely to get involved in mortal affairs, and Hermes because he was something of the big diplomat/unifier. I think Hades was also one of the pro-monogamy gods, so the whole "love only one woman!" bit was pretty accurate.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@RWorld to be fair hades was a pretty chill dude(as long as you dont try to kidnap his wife) in greek mythos while zeus was a complete prick

Dex-chan lover
Dear diary, today I accidentally summoned a god. He's not secretly an isekai protagonist?

Fed-Kun's army
This most absurd marriage ever, I love it. God of the underworld just getting called by accident and giving his blessing like its most natural thing to do.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, I guess that answers my question before in terms of power rankings.
Here I thought Lich was just strong, but to summon a god? I guess that 2nd great disaster title wasn't for show.

I bet she wants to cook everyone a meal or something (cos it’d be such a waste especially when she just caught her very first beast on her own!). Thanks for translating!

Also: well said @manolito62 ! I hate it when people automatically think Hades = evil. Especially when he’s one if chillest Gods out there (well, at least compared to zeus lol)

"Has Zeus children finnally waged an armagedon?"
Knowing Zeus fucking habits... probably in the future.

Dex-chan lover
No chance for a redo of previous chapters with better TS? I'd love a consistent overall experience than just a rocky road (not like the story itself isn't rocky enough).

• This
Dex-chan lover
I love how this just keeps getting more absurd. The world disaster known as The Undead King accidentally summoning Hades in an attempt to purify the land for a marriage ceremony he's officiating for the demon king at a human's house protected by a world disaster-class dragon loli. Fucking hell lol.

At this point I don't know what the fuck to expect and can only look forward to the point where the nitwits who kicked him out show up and realize he's managed to gather enough strength to destroy the planet several times over in a matter of... uh... how long has it been? Not very long right?

proof that hades is a nice god that got the short end of the stick compared to poseidon and zeus

Double-page supporter
Good shiet, what a good day...thanks for the chapter, new demon queen probably wanna learn how to cook and be a good wifey

Dex-chan lover
Pffft. I love my Liches, and the Undead King is truly a fun bone-bro. Sowwy indeed.

Hades...yep. He's a chill guy for the most part. Kidnapped his wife, but that aside, they seem to have a very nice relationship where he's protective of her and yields to basically any of her requests. Also only has eyes for her, unlike that Zeus who can't keep it in his pants, so him confirming the devotion is on-brand.
Actually, even the curse on saboteurs is on-brand since the only time he got right and truly pissed at mortals was when they tried to steal his wife like jackasses. Well, he was implicitly involved in the boulder guy and luxury forever out of reach guy by virtue of it being afterlife punishments, I suppose.

Point is, good guy Hades. Maybe Platy should have her marriage affirmed with Poseidon too? A less pleasant guy, but...not Zeus.

Seems like some japs haven't heard of Christian Weddings. Exchanging vows in front of a priest that represents God, and reception party after the wedding

Oh. He knows... WELL THEN

Hades be like...so i'm summoned coz of a marriage? Ok. Now you're married. I'm out of here.

Users who are viewing this thread