Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Hmm no consummating marriage on first night in an isekai manga? BLASHPEMY

Dex-chan lover
When you accidentally flex and do it TOO good.

Mate that's not a flex, that's a /redacted/ing declaration of absolute skill.

Double-page supporter
having Hades blessing your marriage is truly the highest achievement.... LOL

Aggregator gang
If Hades only allow monogamous marriage then that means the protagonist cannot marry a demon?

Dex-chan lover
@Jeirien It's probable that Hades doesn't care how many wives/husbands
the demons have. It's more along the lines of "You have the audacity to ask for my blessing? Fine, but here's my condition."

Fed-Kun's army
His reaction to the fact that he was summoned only because of marriage is unreal. Hades would be pretty mad normally, that's 'comedy' right?
Also, be fact that demon king and Astres already have a better love story then MC is ridiculous XD
Platy keeps all this marriage talk, she knows all this, but they never talked about it with his husband ?
I suppose we can anticipate an underwater wedding with Poseidon now ??

Fed-Kun's army
being that can summon god, and still its not the mighties of them... thats terrifiyng :D

1st time i see Hades blessing that looks like a blessing from God of health + God of fertility @_@;

Group Leader
@Aichan
Actually, according to Greek myths, Hades was only married to one person, ie: Persephone. True, he did kidnap her but he remained faithful. Zeus and Poseidon did a lot of sleeping around and gave birth to many heroes like Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, etc.
To promise to be faithful is guaranteed to have protection from sickness and a real easy time of having kids. According to the novel, it didn't take long for Astres to produce an heir.

Dex-chan lover
In fact, some think Hades and Persephone orchestrated the ‘kidnapping’ to get her away from her domineering mother.

And Zeus and Poseidon were serial fornicators; though that meant close to half the pantheon was related to them. Makes it easier to form alliances.

Dex-chan lover
"Oops, I accidentally summoned God. Sowwy~"

Lifeless King best waifu.

Lifeless king indeed best waifu
The second best girl gluto loli drago doesnt even come close.

Dex-chan lover
They were lucky Hades was the one who answered the summon (only had one wife). Hades: "You may only be demon and wife."
If Zeus had been the one to come... (had many wives and concubines and women here and there). Zeus be like: "You may be demon and wife... one, wife two, wife three and so on and so forth."

Users who are viewing this thread