Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

I kinda figured. I'm guessing the translator was going for "salaryman", but that just threw me for a loop.

Finally ! This one doesnt seem bad :)

The art is pretty pretty great and make the mermaid way cuter :p

Aggregator gang
It looks good. I only hate how there's "Multiple Individuals" tag. It should had been only the MC to transmigrate or it'll be pointless.

Group Leader
This looks like Isekai Nonbiri Nouka 2.0, ie "5/10, dropped" from me. I could let it change my mind... but I won't.

Aggregator gang
I’ve seen worse, let’s see how this goes. Just please don’t become just another run-of-the-mill slowlife isekai...

Well, if you want a somewhat spoiler about the raws :

The manga is a little like isekai nonbiri and slime datta ken ; but the difference with nonbiri is he is a master of EVERYTHING and whatever he does is AWESOME. Like, he try make a sword ? Excalibur would be nothing more than a butter knife compared to the crafted item. He make a house ? This is a palace. He make a "somewhat" village with "people" who are sometimes humanoids... Well, like his friendly neighbour, the archlich of the end... And the black dragon of calamity... Well, things like that. And people keep appearing to attack him. Poor things.

So yeah, its a fun read. Not slow life, or not too much. :) Abd the womens are awesomely drawed :p

Oh great. Farming. Isekai. Waifu. Protag is awesome at everything for no damn reason. No one realizes he's awesome at everything so they kick him out. I bet everyone's going to keep showing up to try to bully him, he'll no-sell their attacks, and then one shot them. And then become friends with some that should actually be the antagonists. And the human kingdom will come back to bully him some more for no damn reason. Also all the other heroes struggle without him, even the ones that allegedly have the super OP skills. Protag will be oblivious to how awesome he is until directly told.

Yeah, ok, dropping right away.

c1

More generic isekai trash. Oh boy, he gets cheat skills later, how "fun". Who reads this tripe

Aggregator gang
@southelgin25 I hate how the MC actually wanted to apologize to the King though when MC was the one kidnapped...

It’s a decent start but I can’t help but be worried since these novels don’t tend to have plot at times

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Ah... it's a good manga. followed.
Married in Isekai manga is rare.

I want more of it.
Does anyone know manga about a couple is Isekai?

Users who are viewing this thread