Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

I got to admit, the second chapter has hooked me in. I'm hoping for a real fun story from this one.

@einjineer

I would scream too if I was to see the same woman naked :D
Ok perhaps not for the same reasons... ^^

But, really, you can't jump on a random woman like that even if she want to be your wife :p

Looks like a promising isekai manga to me, you don't see a married couple in isekai a lot. Looking forward to the sweet stuff they would be doing😊

Thank you for translating this though! I've been waiting for ages to see someone translating this!

Dex-chan lover
My enjoyment is based on how much like an actual human the MC acts like. I will forgive him for not jumping on a woman he just met, but if they are together for like a year and they still haven't even kissed I will be cross.

I kinda like this so far, too bad it takes so long for the next chapter to come out

Group Leader
It's a fairly standard Isekai, but done very well. It doesn't involve politics, nor too many weird OP things. Just a guy who is sent off to the boonies where he happens upon a cute wife and lives slice of life with her. It kinda reminds me of Nonbiri, but at a much lower scale.

Oh, looks like i have ability to master any tool.
Ah yes F A R M I N G T I M E
@monkey123 i agree with you there, but looks like it won't!

Users who are viewing this thread