Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Get rid of that fucking English name for the love of God. 🤦‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe Soseki Scans will give her a better name.

Did some pages disappear at the end because I remember him thinking about how much he should influence Wolfe's life before reaching the door to his room??

I mostly realized the page I was reading was gone since I had to refresh the chapter cuz I couldn't load other pages

edit: found it, it's apparently gone from this chapter somehow
36_5f244b15a82e3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga is way more dope than it has any right to be! And holy Jesus's trousers, Wolfe is cute.

@Icchan I'm working on getting this sorted out, expect the chapter fixed soon! (i hope.)
Also, to everyone complaining about Urufue's name, well, that's what it's going to be from now on!

Dex-chan lover
For once I'm happy the author didn't went with Shiro, but then you guys use wolfe😑
This is like Onigiri>Cream puff from pokemon all over again.

Group Leader
@Icchan maybe it was bumped off b/c of page 34 and 35 duplicates? page 35 corrected an error on the last page.
Thanks for posting the missing page. Was a weird transition that felt off, this helped a lot.

Dex-chan lover
So glad everything turned out okay for our little wolfgirl 😍 she had been through a lot and didn't deserve anything of that! Protect that cute fluffy child!!
To Wolfe:
tenor.gif

Thanks LHTranslation for translating this so we got to see how everything turned out!👍🏼

Fed-Kun's army
Such cuteness, I love it. The MC though, what kind of hellscape did he live in to be that way?

Dex-chan lover
page missing, page duplicated. I think Wolfie would have been better sounding name (her name is lame enough, a bit of spice would do). Also, he lives in a society.

Double-page supporter
Did the MC finally have a derp moment and complain she had too much leg ??? wtf ?

I dont like wofle either :/ redraw please

Users who are viewing this thread