Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Damn this LHT vs ....basically everyone else...thing is great! Like some fine market competition capitalism at work. I have been able to catch up on so many manga!

You may think I'm nitpicking, but I cannot describe how angry hearing "I feel like a mediaeval noble" makes me when he's clearly wearing 18th century attire. There are over two centuries of difference between those two things! Mediaeval nobles wore tights called "hose", belted tunics and cloaks; not coats, trousers, scarves and ruffled shirts. Goddamn it, read a Wikipedia page!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating this, you can't trust the bastards over at LHT

Dex-chan lover
KEK. You're decades too early to play mind games with him.

Here's hoping Wolfe gets some nice takeout from this.

Dex-chan lover
@Khrysaor

Can you differ different period clothes in Japan 14th century vs 16th century without doing somewhat detailed research? Without having access to said research? No? Then you are being kind of very nitpicky.

The mc might not know better even if the author did. Not everyone researches western history more than surface layer in Japan

Additionally, clothing fashion differed heavily depending on locations during those periods.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that king is actually pretty funny in an interesting way

Lol The king is such fun character
@aigomorla the mc purposely did that because he caught on that the king was testing him and beat him at his own game

Why do we still not know the MC's name?! It's gotta be important, right?

Also, I hope this King ends up being a cool guy.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why people are applauding this chapter, it’s written horribly. The mindgames from mcs side make no fucking sense. He’s tripling down on a bet with no info on the king beyond extended chain of command trust — at risk of offending him and getting his head lopped off. That’s not genius, that’s fucking stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread