Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to some more romance development :d
Can anyone spoil if they gonna be together at some point? I mean MC and mrs knight

Fed-Kun's army
I rlly want to know the MCs backstory...What was his job? Why is he so dark? How can he manipulate people so easily?

Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine if MC had actually gotten found by the group summoning Demon King candidates? Illias inadvertently saved the world when she brought him to her house lol.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaah. Wolfie cute. Ilias cute.

And I appreciate the awareness that our glorious modern philosophies won't necessarily apply in that soiety.

Dex-chan lover
"So she isnt just a gorilla, but a magical metal gorilla" lol

Have they explained how he survived the slime in the first chapter? or did I miss something?

Aggregator gang
@Laosk the slime is blind. it detects magic. and his is a good as nill. and overshadowed by another prey. its also the reason that hypno fruit dint work on him.

Dex-chan lover
Using a bit of armchair math and thumbnail measuring, if we assume Illias is 6 foot tall (because the girl's drawn as huge) then her sword she's swinging around on page 14 is....12-14 foot long?

No harem tag, so hopefully messenger does go away after the village visit.
She's probably
secretly evil.
but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2 Yeah ... even Guts would be impressed. Then again that Hammer the Old Dude is swinging is not better, with a Huge Hammerhead like that even if you can lift it "somehow" there is no way to actually proper swing it as a weapon.

Aggregator gang
What has he lived through in Japan to become such a person and think like that? Spoiler please.

Of all the things he could've mentioned,he mentions a fucking rice cooker! Its so fucking stupid that its funny!

Of all the names...Lacra...translated to Spanish, it means pariah in some countries.

this chapter was a nice change of pace, slow and relaxed, not really any plot progression, just introspection and character growth. Gives you a second to breathe, I wish more works in this genre did that

Users who are viewing this thread