Isekai demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
498
Like I said in the 2.1 upload: I’m in.

The larger upload is just confirming it. I love how he handled this, but curious what's gonna happen to him next. I mean, I doubt they’ll just let him become a merchant, and considering what he just said I don’t think he’d willingly be part of the army.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
565
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,134
I think I prefer Lelouch's "To defeat evil, I must become a greater evil" over "Someone who understands evil"
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
190
I'm really enjoying this. A cunning MC is really the best.
Also, I think that Illias really doesn't know much about politics or strategy. "You used people's weakness to your advantage..... A method that I don't really like". If that's what she thinks then she must really despise Royalty since that's basically all that monarchs and nobles do. I don't have anything against her, but I think its a bit odd to be saying such things, since using other's weakness is the basics of tactics.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top