Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, I don't remember a thing about this, only that it was a good manga.

Thanks a lot for picking this serie up, time to restart reading from chapter 1.

...aaaaaand of course LHTranslation IMMEDIATELY comes out with a new chapter of their own.

Gee, how "unexpected" 🙄

Lol, yeah... LH translation appears ONLY when smb picks up their "not so dropped" projects.
Expect "sniping" drama from them as well.
I'm so done with that **ty team after they stalled the LAST chapter of Black Healer for 5!!!! Months. And posted hours after smb translated and uploaded it.
Thx for picking this up, don't mind LH translation just keep up your great work)))

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. I guess they stumbled across a hidden village. This bodes poorly...for them.

Fed-Kun's army
Just let LHTranslation cry, they didn't give a damn about translating this one anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Keai It's the delay that made me laugh. Someone else already uploaded their version of a chapter right here, in this very location, but they want you to check their site for theirs first. No thanks dudes, don't really need to follow an external link.

Thanks for the translation
It has been so long since the last chapter was translated, I thought no one would pick it up

Dex-chan lover
Why would increasing salt demand lower the price? Wouldn't price go up at first, and then only go down at a much later time if there isn't a monopoly and multiple producers compete to make more at a cheaper cost?

Double-page supporter
I loved this series. Thanks for picking it up

Also, tbh, this whole merchant stuff is kinda bore. Its much fun with action from the knights and MC. Get back into some more dangerous plot stuff..... Well I suppose being kidnapped by kitties counts /shrugs

Yeah, fuck LH's attitude. Someone releases 3 chapters of a manga you've ignored for 4 months and suddenly push a new one? Be more mature and say "thanks for picking up what we couldn't work on, good luck" and move on with other projects instead. It's unsightly to see you latch onto mangas you've ignored just because someone else wants to work on it.

@captain_crunch I'm guessing the idea is that at first you sell salt as a luxury good that only a few people can buy, but as people realize you can sell to more people by lowering the price, they will do so. (No idea if they'd profit more that way, but it's possible)

Of course the first requirement for them is to find a way to increase the supply as well as the demand, which is why they're looking for rock salt/salt springs in the nearby mountains.

Thanks for the release, so glad you guys picked this up!

@captain_crunch Let's say you wanted to buy some polar ice right now. How would you get it? You'd probably have to launch an expedition to polar regions, just to get somewhat limited amount of polar ice, at an exorbitant cost. Or maybe someone else has recently done such expedition, and is willing to part with some of their polar ice at a cost proportional to their expedition expenses. Let's say suddenly everyone wants polar ice. Instead of launching a million separate expeditions, some rich merchant with some business sense could just go and bring back a tanker full of polar ice, and even if that merchant is selling at 300% markup it's still extremely cheap. If they sell at some absolutely ridiculous markup, well, that just means they'll get competition in no time flat, so they might preemptively decide to keep the markup at reasonable limits, just so they wouldn't end up competing.

Dex-chan lover
PoKVh3Z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread