Great job translating it, also chapter 33.1 and still I wonder what's the MC's name.
I figured it'll be so generic it's kinda ┐(‘~`*)┌, like Yamato or something.
I was expecting it to be the psycho woman who he'd influence ever since before the hiatus, due to some hidden factor about her, but no, everything was in character and the one who was influenced into giving him the window of opportunity to grab the victory was a character that already had his motivations and potential reason for betrayal revealed all those years ago.
Nah, Influencers are without a doubt a social poison. They're either misguided dupes who are shilling for something, or obfuscated advertisers shilling for something. Either way, they're in it for notoriety or money, almost never for altruistic reasons.
suppose mc is pretty mood driven considering he flip flops quite often lmao but homeboy read his ass like a book. homeboy probably was like a mafia consultant back in the day or something his business acumen too good.