Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

the plot is really fast but i'm completely interested in this manga and I can't wait for the next chapter 🥰🥰

when I see rushing the plot like this it mean someone has been " threatened" with the axe, that's what i think

Either the mangaka's on coke or he's afraid of getting axed. either way it's too fast.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Manga

Axed chapter 35 is last https://loveheaven.net/read-isekai-desu-ga-mamono-saibai-shiteimasu-raw-chapter-35.html

damn I hope the rest gets translated so i can shove this into my completed list and forget abt it

I was wondering why the plot started to get rushed and the pacing started to get bad. I guess it's because they found out they were being axed and wanted to complete the manga or the current storyarc.

The worst most useless weak beta garbage main character ever created in the history of manga.
Thank god this shit got axed. Terrible story and character writing.

ah the good old 'fuck you its january' wave of cancellations getting caught up to.

Great Manga, Shit rushed ending 0/10, the flow of the last 3 chapters was rushed as all hell, wish it could have had a more coherent ending sequence, but the last few panels made me smile. In all i can't come to hate the series all that much so 8/10 on my part

The manga as a whole was fine but that ending...
I know the chances of the ending of an adaptation being good are very slim but still, why?

Group Leader
First 2/3rds wasn’t bad, but for some reason the last 1/3rd just didn’t sit well with me. Just couldn’t get over the T. Hero arc and the resulting subsequent arcs. That plot device just felt dumb to me, i’d guess possibly because some info from the novel was left out (haven’t read it). It just all seemed so artificially contrived to the point where suspension of disbelief failed

Users who are viewing this thread