Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

This manga started strong and amazing. Then it got a bit confusing, but this ending clearly just dumped a big steaming pile of dragon poop on us.

Half-assed ending like that, it was definitely cancelled. Shame that it ended this way, but hopefully they learned well from this story and can make something greater next time.

jeez they ruined this manga with three chapters, usually i don’t like long manga’s but this one had genuine creativity and i liked it, so sad to see something good like this turn into a garbage fire in such a short amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I wasted my time reading this, the plot becomes so contrived and forced later on and the characters don't get enough time to interact with one another ...

Really interesting and unique world ruined by terrible storytelling and too many characters with less personality than cereal box mascots.

Dex-chan lover
guys theres no sign that it got axed. it seems like the author just thought this was a good end

Honestly? To me... Not a "bad" read. Lots of senseless fun and hilarity. Just an isekai where the protag is given a "useless" skill, NOTHING is explained to him, and he has to make do with TRYING. I doubt there's any REAL meaning behind the entire story. Lots of childish fantasy mixed with a little suggestive overtones with the MC getting nothing, but all his FLs want him.
MC alone is about as "strong" as a villager, far weaker than 90% of all the FLs.

Honestly, this series did have some potential for a pretty good farming cooking isekai. I liked its idea of making use of the world's monsters as ingredients while having some of them remain as companions. But that's pretty much what I liked most about it as someone who likes to chill while reading cooking isekais. The worldbuilding and characters were simple but decently fine.

But that ending though... When I was nearing the end, I was wondering "There's only 3 chapters left? How is this series going to end? It doesn't feel like it's about to end..." But now I know...and what the heck happened?? A lot of random things happened so suddenly and then the story just...stops? It feels like one of those scenarios where the author wants to axe the series so they just spew out every idea they potentially had in the last second and then ended the story with the caption saying "The end; thanks for reading!" Unfortunately not a good way to end a series...

5-6/10; A somewhat decent series that would've been a 7 if not for the way the ending was handled.

Users who are viewing this thread