Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten

Dex-chan lover
This was super cute, wish more Isekai took the SoL route.

Dex-chan lover
Getting stranded into a completely unknown world, but your wife turns into a loli catgirl. Not a bad tradeoff I'd say

Dex-chan lover
They want to bait me into boring ass cooking manga with some animal ears? No chance.

but is the wife even the same person? what happen to her? it sounds kinda horrific from my perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Came for animal eared girl, stayed for animal eared girl and an uncommon time era for isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
@kokonoekyou

There's what seems to be a good guesstimate as to what happened in regard to him and his wife in the comments to Chapter One.

@monkey123

You nailed it in one.

It's clearly yet another Isekai as venue for loving descriptions of cuisine with the excuse of it being another world to justify all the details on it's preparation, etc.
Which, if you aren't into cuisine, is indeed pure torture.

Cat Girl loli notwithstanding, if that's not your thing, you are correct in bailing.

Dex-chan lover
This is adorable! Imma follow this! Hm? What's that noise...?

Group Leader
It came to my attention that LHscan wants to do this series, and that our release has provoked them to speed up on the process. I know a small group like ours won't be able to compete with their speed. That's why I will take down the chapter we have uploaded, to leave the spot for LH to do upload their chapters.

I don't like this one bit.

@Stan-miller - I have no idea of the etiquette between translator groups, but is that necessary? Mangadex allow multiple translators. You could just step aside, but leave the 1 chapter that you have done.

Group Leader
Right, so I'll just leave the chapter there and not do this anymore then, cause someone will be stepping in to do it with faster speed anyway.
Won't be able to compete anyway, might as well bail.

Contributor
@Stan-Miller I think it's totally okay to leave chapter 1, it's a very high quality scans after all mmm...

Whether you want to continue this series or not it's up to you, but thanks for the first chapter anyway mmm...

Twi

@Weasalopes
If you remember that good guesstimate about him and his wife could you share? Chapter was removed and resubmitted so all previous comments are lost.

Group Leader
@Stan-Miller you should know that LH is either a hit or a miss, depending on who is actually working on the series.

You are doing a really great job, and I hope that you will continue regardless of what others may say.

Most "Other-world Restaurant" stories tend to be of relatively good quality; Isekai Shokudou and Izakaya Nobu come to mind for example. I like the art of this one, even tho the characters look fairly generic, the environment looks really good for the little that has been shown so far; more importantly the food looks really tasty and actually made me hungry, ha ha.

The whole "my wife turned into a catgirl" shtick could be interesting if the author actually touches on how these changes will affect our couple's relationship and feelings; I doubt it will be particularly profound, but it looks promising for a casual, relaxing read. Definitely will be looking forward for future releases, should the original translator keep at it or someone else pick it up!

Users who are viewing this thread