Isekai Hospitality Meals - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.3 - Great Elemental Tree and the Family Dining Table (First Part) ③

Double-page supporter
Sudden surrealness always throws me off... This is not what I enjoy this manga for... grumble, grumble.

Dex-chan lover
oh dear god the feels is this ending soon it feels like they are wrapping this I can't tell whether its axing or they are finish run of this what is happening?

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget to call your parents every once in a while everyone 😢

Dex-chan lover
So does anyone know how to tenderize meat using vinegar?

Group Leader
Oh crud.
Something must be leaking here. Somehow my face is wet for an unknown reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Tych it has seemed like its building up to an end for a few chapters now, at least the major arc of do I stay for the guy Ilove or do I keep sacrificing myself for baby sis forever seemed to get more and more prominent.

I'll be sad when it ends but it's not a bad thing to have it run a moderate amount rather than forever and turn stale.

Dex-chan lover
@riflow I agree but the weird thing is I can't tell whether it feels like its wrapping up because its getting axe'd or the author is smart enough to realize they can't keep stretching this out without sacrificing quality to be honest it has started to get a little old already

Dex-chan lover
@Tych I'd assume it's not being axed, it's been fairly chill about the storyline so far and unpopular/axed manga tend to be a bit more abrupt.

It seems as you said to be a concept that doesn't have a long run time, especially since its focusing only on an arguably small cast and orbiting around big sis, her worries and her troubles while spicing it up with cooking and cool beasties. (but repetitive formats usually have that issue)

Though it'd be neat if it went on for at least a few more chapters. I need more cute jade faces in my mental library lol.

Dex-chan lover
@riflow It is adapted from a Light Novel and the novel is ongoing with 3 volumes so I can't see it got axed unless the LN end.

Users who are viewing this thread