Isekai Hospitality Meals - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Great Elemental Tree and the Family Dining Table (Second Part) ①

Dex-chan lover
I dont get it, how does jade know about gacha? and why suddenly bring up the topic at all? Did the spirit world make him go insane?

@fecha The last page isn't part of the story, it's a joke from the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
I'm sitting on the 100 quartz I have because I don't trust the current lots at all.

Dex-chan lover
Lmaooo . i didnt get avenger nobu too ayeeee. But there still 1 week more to farm sq lol.

#lastpage is a joke about game fgo from the scanlation lol. Gacha is hell .........

Dex-chan lover
@NichiYouji_
Praise be KMR-sama and HRT-sama with their merciful supticks, sparks, and anniversary roulettes.

Admittedly I’ve got a finger in a lot of weeb gacha game’s but GBF is one of the nicer ones imo. The events aren’t as funny as FGO’s though, but they are decent, and have a wider range of true crossovers and collaborations, unlike FGO.

Dex-chan lover
And here I'm trying to save up Crystals for me to spark one day... currently have 70K Crystals.

And I'm happy that I got Proto Arthur from FGO... Now I have a big bro that I could rely on. Now I'm just waiting for the Big sis XD

Fed-Kun's army
I also didnt get avenger nobu so I feel the pain.....also jade and akane are so soft PLEASE BE HAPPY

Users who are viewing this thread