Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 13 Ch. 80 - Stuffed Eggplant

Dex-chan lover
Just looked up Copernicus' history because of this chapter, and it sure is interesting.

The initial reception of his heliocentric model is actually quite positive, though ironically it's because someone put an "Editorial note" that discredit his hypotheses and astronomy as a whole. Regardless, he died because of stroke on the same year his hypotheses is published, before it become widespread.

Dex-chan lover
holy ministry eh... its true they're the one who restrict science and progress. but now without any restriction, why is "science" getting bough left and right huh?? so many industrial product are not even healthy and they keep pushing it as "food". not to mention pharmacy, tech, etc

btw it seems this is finally connect to the other izakaya

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In this chapter we learned about:

• The glassworkers are now able to make precise telescope lenses.
  • Heliocentrism is a reality in this world.
  • The first reference to Izakaya Gen in this manga.
  • 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
holy ministry eh... its true they're the one who restrict science and progress. but now without any restriction, why is "science" getting bough left and right huh?? so many industrial product are not even healthy and they keep pushing it as "food". not to mention pharmacy, tech, etc

btw it seems this is finally connect to the other izakaya
You're thinking of capitalism

Dex-chan lover
So much eggplant (@.@;) now I'm wondering if they're just using asian eggplant or are they using other variation of eggplants? Cause you can only do so much with Asian eggplant (the long skinny, purple one).

Thanks for the the translation! Great work as always. (That end meme bit though threw me off guard)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Please think some more. They might burn you at the stake just for announcing your hypothesis...
Copernicus who first presented heliocentrism in Europe was actually heavily supported by the Catholic Church and was urged multiple times by various cardinals and other high ranking church officials to publish his work.

He however refused and continued to refine it till his death bed. Legend was that he was in a comatose state from a stroke, and upon hearing a copy of his theory had been delivered, awoke from his coma, took one look at his book, and died with a smile.

While Galileo was met with opposition when he re-championed Copernicus' work, Pope Urban VIII and the Jesuits initially supported him, his book Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems attacked a strawman resembling Pope Urban and thus lost him their support as well.

Dex-chan lover
You're thinking of capitalism
it is. anyone can believe me or not, it's not my job to say, i just wants to spread awareness
because it's not much of a conspiracy theory, it's just the reality. i just dont know how to write better for other to understand easier. i just see the world as it is, for example just look at usa compared to the rest of the world, how "fat" they are and how many drugs are prescribed for patient (even though the alternative is better and simpler). there's a reason for that and i've watch the documentary compared them back then vs now and guess what it's all because they changed their diet (food)

basically the world is being ruled by those with $$$ and influence (those big company), those with $$$ can even bough the scientist and make them write a "research" as a way for them to make their product sells. it happened in food industry, even health.

and they way i see it, those companies just wants more $$$ by any means necessary

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading II Gen. Ch 1 page 10 have a map. Aitheria is directly right beside Oiria / Oilia while Celtia is across the sea on the left side.

Users who are viewing this thread