Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - A Dish of Confidence

I went to a restaurant that had different kind of oysters and we tried 3 kinds. We liked two of them, but not the third. So I guess it also depends on the oysters.

@Loli_Omamoritai then clearly you dont know how broken the game is. (my 5% joke was an overstatement sorry bout that)
Resin system is just ridiculous. While being already bad in the first place, it's way worse compared to even the stamina system of other mobile gacha games. Almost 95% of the stuff you do in the game is locked behind resin system. You wanna farm Mora? go spend resin, you wanna farm exp? go spend resin, you wanna farm artifacts? go spend resin, you wanna farm upgrade materials? go spend resin. What's even more ridiculous is the amount you need per dungeons, bosses and the amount you get. Resin is capped at 120. So you can run hypostasis 3 times and poof it's gone. Once you get to higher level even running hypostasis 3 times doesn't give you enough material to level up your character. The regen rate is also crap 1 resin per 8 minutes. You need iirc 60000 Mora just to ascend a character and a lv35 Leyline gives you 44000. The amount of Mora you need to upgrade gears and characters is once again another very bad thing. You can spend few days farming 1 Million Mora and guess what it'll be gone in a poof once you get upgrade 3-4 artifacts(which you'll get fcked along the way. We'll get to that). Everything in the game needs mora be it levelling up character, talents, artifacts, weapons. The amount needed is 100x more than what you are earning. You'll always be short on this. You have 0.6 rate to get a 5 star character which is basically non existent and you get pity at 90 pulls. Here's comes another scummy part. At 90 pulls you have 50% chance to get the UP characters. See this bs. It's actually a pity but not a pity. You can pull 90 times but are still reliant on RNG to get you the desired character. Real pity comes at 180 Pulls which is just straight up ridiculous. 180 pulls are 32000 primogems and converting them to real life money that's a whopping $400 just one Freaking 5-star character. That's like a whole month worth of food. And Congrats if you got the 5 star character cuz that's not his full potential. You need another 6 of him to max him. So in the worst case, you're looking at $2400 just to max out one 5 star character. think I wrote too much but all in all basically its p2w and its nothe the only problem. its resin which is worst version of a stamina system.

I was going to comment about the chapter but everyone's talking about GI and pekora, smh.

Group Leader
"Oysters ain't that great" ?
Surely you've never tasted French Oysters ! I don't mean export ones, oysters have to be eaten fresh, in season and recently picked up.
Get near to a French oyster cultivating town during the pick-up of oysters, order it from a small family business and enjoy the best oysters you'll get to eat in your life.
I live very close to such cultures (not sure of my word choice here, if "culture" applies to oysters in English ?), it is a marvel to taste them in season, in many ways.

However, they lose their true taste easily, they don't like the cold very much and the cooking needs to be done very well, it's easy to waste their taste due to overdosing seasoning or heating it too much.
They also aren't that expensive when bought locally, but export are expensive, yes. It's hard to transport them and not have them waste away, which is why, but even so, I have never eaten export oysters that were good without the use of additives, which are often overexposing some sourness.

@JinYoshi @Loli_Omamoritai look at 1.1 changelogs that were announced recently, the hardcore backlash from CN players and global community have been taken into account, many changes to the economics, pity, etc. 1.0 pulls will be compensated as well, you'll get compensated the difference between 1.0 and 1.1 changes so you'll get your money/F2P pull worth as if they were done during 1.1.
There will also be a way to get original resin twice a day, at 12PM and 6PM. I strongly invite you to take a look at videos covering these changes.

Group Leader
@JinYoshi your call, I'm quite happy with changes announced from 1.1 to 1.3, this will make it much more bearable and enjoyable. The game itself is great, so I plan on playing it now and then.

Dex-chan lover
I know Nobu-chan was the princess of her household because she inherit the "taste bud" that was the treasure of her clan.

I wonder if she taste a real meat instead.... yeah, that kind of meat im thinking of...

Oysters are great lol. I could really eat some right now with a pinch of salt and lemon juice....
To bad they are expensive where I’m from xD

I got all the novel in my ibook but the art and the translation are just impecable that i dont even bother reading those epubs

Users who are viewing this thread