Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The Witch and the Archbishop (Middle Part)

i know you all are joking about damien being isekai'ed to modern japan
but we all know even shinobu said "its weird, usual back alley of shopping district become like mountain pass"
it mean, damien didnt transported to modern japan but to other place

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it looks like Damian's about to get the full force of the shop's guardian diety

Fed-Kun's army
In Kyoto, there is a shrine named Fushimi Inari, which worship fox deity Inari-sama. The most popular thing about this place however, is its senbon torii, a mountain path with around 10000 torii (shrine gate) which give you illusion of almost literally endless road.

Damien has just thrown into infinite prison.

Dex-chan lover
p sure damian will wind up back in the city with a memory wipe or someth. alternatively, be forced into servitude by jp fox lady

i wonder if archbishops can get married? i don't think they can

@mekahamedan
the line of torii suggests he's been shunted to the god's realm

Their belief in gods and goddesses are nothing compared to the beliefs in Shinto and Japanese folklore. He will face the wrath of Tamamo no Mae (not Fate)

Dex-chan lover
@Egran a book needs development, though don't expect one in the next chapter either, there might be one, but if I remember correctly... meh I could be wrong. Though it is interesting what's gonna happen next

Double-page supporter
This was a good end to a good arc. Now hopefully we can get back to the Good Stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka depends on the religion. Not all are required to take vows of chastity, and Deacon Edwin has shown theres latitude at times such as drinking alcohol.

The other young priest, forgot his name, took a vow of Poverty and gave up meat, but chows down on eggplant as his favorite vegetable.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I agree with that, if Damian is back Should change the title itself. Damian Try Hard.

Users who are viewing this thread