Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The Witch and the Archbishop (Middle Part)

Double-page supporter
wait, that torii gates. I'm guessing he's 'spirited away' :'>

Hey guys, which chapter is that has the story of Ingrid left the church?
I want to reread it but somehow I can't find the chapter

Double-page supporter
And we'll never see him again.... ah who are we kidding? We haven't seen him get enough divine retribution.

Dex-chan lover
> Awwww.. Tiny Rodrigo has a big heart.
For me, this Rodrigo at some point falls in love with Senpai, and it become admiration and friendships...
Even me, when im on Age of Rodrgo, reliable onee-san that time, i fall in love with them, as i matured enough, it becomes admiration.
And when im currently what i am now, i want to connect to them, thanks because we had social media now i dont feel melancholic about this...

> That Damian, serves him right. This is the problem on that medieval age, as long as you had a status and connections, what will you spout in your mind would be a truth like what Damian was doing in this scene.
Its good that the twist was Tiny Rodrigo was looking for the one he admire.
Damian might be cage in the world of the Fox.... I hope the fox doesnt transform to that hot chick before, Damian doesnt deserve to the fox hot chicks transformation....

Aren't they taking the fact that he mightve just isekaid himself too lightly?

Fed-Kun's army
Next up: Damien and his Adventures in Japan! Or at least a neverending passage of Tori s

Fed-Kun's army
Taishou rolling up his sleeves and taking his cap off was about to commit 1st degree murder by turning that cockroach into sashimi!
But him getting Isekai'd into Japan works too. "Becoming a beggar/homeless/undocumented migrant in another world" is a go! Or maybe he ended up in SCP-106's dimension? One can hope...

Dex-chan lover
I want to know Damian's end, please tell us authorrrr
What he had done shouldnt be ended by he just gone by somewhere unknown :<

(At least give us illustration of Damian become Inari-sama pet or whetever)

Users who are viewing this thread