Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The Witch and the Archbishop (Middle Part)

Contributor
I would so read a series about Damian being isekai'd.

It'd either be a comedy series about an unlikable protagonist failing at every turn with his petty schemes, or it'd be a story of reformation and redemption.

Double-page supporter
He's so fucked. That's mostly likely the domain of the kitsune god protecting Nobu.

He's probably going to run into Inari-sama, who will definitely chew him out for being a shady merchant. Don’t fuck with commerce gods.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun
Well, it's been made pretty clear that Edwin is definitely not supposed to be drinking alcohol, but he does because he's adorable and everyone loves him. and everyone in the church respects him. Young dude has no issues with eggplant, since it's a vegetable and not expensive, so it counts as being frugal and modest. We just don't know if it's an option. From what we've seen, I don't think it is, but who knows? Ingrid certainly missed Tiny, and it'd be nice to see her finally be able to relax a bit.

I was going to say it's about time for Ingrid to have some good things happen, but it's very clear she's happy with the life she chose, hardships and all.

Based on how Damian ended up passing through several Tori Gates, I guess I can finally say: GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE THAT LEECH IS GONE FOREVER.

Double-page supporter
Well that bad guy just messed with a deity in it's own territory...

Oh boy. I hope we see what happens to that bad dude since he is passing through several Tori gates.

That rows if tori gate, doesn't that mean its that where the dead souls ascend? So he is dead?

Aggregator gang
That scumbag just got stranded in Spirit/God's domain. Instant karma for slandering fluffy divine fox. 😬

Wait, I suddenly remember Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san manga when Shiro use tori gate to pickup Nakano. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Lol Damian got sent to Japan. Hopefully, he gets stranded in some mountain and never returns.

Dex-chan lover
That guy receive divine retribution...
🙏🏼
🙃

Users who are viewing this thread