Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
@Speederzdk It's Japan. Even standing behind a female in a crowded train is sometimes considered suspicious (need to raise both hands, or hold something in both hands to NOT be considered a pervert).
But I stand corrected. It might just be my mind always on the gutter from reading too much H.

Fed-Kun's army
@Neurotic-Senpai Don't worry about quality. I should say that better then google translate for me is good enough to be readable, I'm more then use to how shitty google is then most due to reading light and web novels so as long as someone smooths it over, its fine.

If you want to improve quality though, try to find a native speaker to give everything a once over, preferably someone who likes to read non official manga so they know what should be a little weird and what could be fixed up.

The problem you will run into as non native, is literal translations and where the charm of a japanese product begins and where it ends. a lot of us will like literal quirks, like the honorifics for names, but then idioms may not translate well so a more native idiom that means the same could be substituted.

for the most part, as long as you translating it makes it easier to read, you are good and will get better over time.

Group Leader
@alidan Thank you very much, I appreciate your words, you encourage me to keep improving and contribute more to the projects, but one thing is for sure, I will strive to make my next translation much better.

In fact, now that you mention the native English speaker, I had also thought about looking for someone to be my quality checker so I wouldn't make these mistakes again. 🤗

Dex-chan lover
Gesen may or may not be an emulator in japan it simply means Gemu Senta or game center aka arcades

Dex-chan lover
Bro if you kept your fighting abilities go into boxing or MMA you could make good money.

Users who are viewing this thread