Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni

The clash between the first half of the chapter and the second half makes me curious, but with a title like this I highly doubt it will go anywhere interesting

Aggregator gang
I have read this series web novel and its pretty fucking boring. The story pacing is slow too. I already abandon this series long time ago. Come back to see the manga due to the heroines design.
Its one of those stupid series where MC's stat are OP as fuck but unable to stop the enemy mob from attacking/damaging the hostage at the crucial moment, and spending 10 minutes trash talking with the mob when you can instant kill that fucker. It's one of those idiot MC where he only can go serious after the enemy injured the heroine. To put it harshly its one of those mass produce isekai harem that gets popular due to illustrator's glory.
The MC is dumb as shit. He can't get a proper job due to his lack of intelligent to be honest and not on the blank time on his resume. His stats is OP but his mind is dumber as fuck since he can't find a proper job that fits the OP stats. Don't know why the fuck he work at ramen shop when he can become a soldier or mercenary or someshit. This series is such a pain in the ass at the beginning since he keep playing the victim card, keep asking for punishment on himself due to his past mistake. If you read the title/summary you should probably able to guess it, the MC father-zoned all the heroines because he is a fucking idiot that can't forget his old woman even after he find out that the heroines are attractive as fuckable. So far I've only read the web novel up to chapter 2 but it seems like the earth is probably merging with isekai or something because supernatural shit keeps happening after the MC come back from isekai. Its probably one of the way to bring the usefulness of the shit MC who is only knows how to fight I guess.

The Middle-aged Man Who Just Returned From Another World Melts His Fathercon Daughters With His Paternal Skill

Alt. Name(s): Angelica

Today, I learned that Angelica means that The Middle-aged Man Who Just Returned From Another World Melts His Fathercon Daughters With His Paternal Skill

Dex-chan lover
Those hentai artists are wasting their potential with isekai authors.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading that mess of a description. He fucks his kids, yeah?

This doesn't make sense, tha main character himself know he is strong and can lift a truck by his own finger, so why the hell he chose to become a ramen store staff and break every plates instead of becoming a kendo athlete or anything else?

Dex-chan lover
@wal123 Because if he accidentally breaks plates that easily due to his strength, he'd accidentally MURDER people in matches? Just sayin'. Otherwise it's also probably bad enough having that 17 year gap without suddenly attracting attention in conspicuous activities like sports.

I returned from another world and now girls with daddy issues wont leave me alone?!

Aggregator gang
@wal123
@Glomoro
Because this MC is a retarded thats why. He lack some IQ to find a job that fits his OP stats. He can become a police, soldier, mercenary, fireman, underground boss someshit with that stats but meh...

Aggregator gang
@xXPenisXx
No, he can't forget his old woman so he fatherzoned all the heroines even after he finds out they are attractive as fuckable.

@Tearsax yeah she/he have some that are good xD not all but at least 2 or 3 try read some xD but if youre a vanilla fan mmm not so much

@mismarca Pretty sure you won't be accepted as a police officer or any decent job if you have been a shut-infor 17 years, that's how it's like in Japan.

As for mercenary and soldier, I'm also certain the MC is much done with fighting in his life in another world, he certainly doesn't want to do the same thing again in this current one.

He can just have sugar daughters for all i care lol

Users who are viewing this thread