Isekai Kenkokuki - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
Getting women to help a married man with the bath when he has two wives with him. I don't think he thought his cunning plan all the way through.

I like that she uses the fact that she's also from there to underline that she knows what she's talking about. Too often I've seen similar arguments go towards her somehow being a hypocrite or something.

She'd like a few more Almuses. Almi?

I'd expect a few more piers in the harbour.

Kid in a candy store, or a nerd in a library. Roughly the same.

That statue looks a slight bit tacky.

stupid needless censorship.
While I agree that this kind of censorship isn't necessary, just not drawing the nipples is less intrusive than a lot of other solutions editors have.

More soap than in an episode of soap opera.
But not as much as your average bath episode that isn't rated high enough to show nudity.

Dex-chan lover
Tetra is a precious bookworm who should have all the books/scrolls/knowledge she desire.
Getting women to help a married man with the bath when he has two wives with him. I don't think he thought his cunning plan all the way through.
Either he is somewhat an airhead who couldn't read the room, or he was hoping to sneak in a woman who Almus may end up fancying and take as a concubine, and thus gain a way an additional way to strengthen and solidify the relationship between their nations.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least Almus don't forget to have some fun in theirs honeymoon even if the nipples aren't there :smugchisato: :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Question for novel readers, do they ever make clear how deep is Yuria and Tetra relationship? I think it's obvious they love each other as family at least, but I always wondered if they're also romantically in love with each other or if only with Almus.

This isn't the first time I wonder about it, but last page made me think about it again, cause really, that hand and boob press doesn't look like something straight friends would do :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread