Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 27.1

Double-page supporter
It’s cool to see some war tactics, probably one of the only isekai to actually have Wars. My only complaint is there is very little blood for a battle, I’m not even sure people are actually dying or not.

Double-page supporter
That's about as far as I expected the tactics to go, eventually devolving into "Almus using himself as bait" which really isn't a great idea even if it does work lol.

Dex-chan lover
So his blessing strengthens himself as well as the minions pledged to him? That seems like a wonderfully op skill. Especially if the boost to minions grows with the number of followers like the one to the mc does.

"I'm sorry but i won't let you pass!" there's gotta be a point where you dispense with the pleasantries and i think in the middle of a war is that point

Dex-chan lover
Siege weaponry sure could have made this faster. Or Greek fire. Or Daenerys and Drogon

Aggregator gang
Man the buffed people are basically playing dynasty warriors with how they are just throwing troops around

Dex-chan lover
time to unleash a dope musou attack with that amount of enemies gang up on you

Dex-chan lover
and dropped. This chapter broke the suspension of disbelief.

- Those spears wouldnt reach further than a meter due to the weight unbalance
- Even if buffed the horses and weapons are not buffed, meaning 2 people cant overwhelm an entire flank specially if one is wearing bikini.
- Phalanx front line would have killed at least the foot soldier front line as far as their spears reach.
- Almus solo-ing 3k soldiers and announcing he is the commander is the most stupid decision ever.
- they can just throw 3k spears at almus, his shield wouldnt cover his entire body

and most important

- everyone is at war while showing completely casual facial expressions, like this is a cut scene of a video game.

So sad this had potential.

Seems like they changed a lot in this chapter for the manga adaptation. Probably for the sake of younger readers. Especially those explosive spears doing so little damage. The death and destruction from those spears was supposed to cause chaos, confusion and fear on the enemy's side. This manga gets stupider and more boring every chapter. Maybe they make these changes so little kids can also read it, but it really makes it so only dumbass kids will still like this garbage.

Double-page supporter
Who approved this stupid change I wonder?
It was fairly okay in the novel as I remembered
they went straight to Ferme's unguarded land with the help of some inside cooperators, instead of facing him head on and wasting soldiers. It wasn't spectacular indeed, but still legit war tactic.

Double-page supporter
Looks like 3 kingdom total war romance mode beat them to the ground...

Fed-Kun's army
I cant say I am disappointed because I never expected much anyway. Like all other Japanese novels, its just a matter of time before SHONEN POWAAA attacks yet again and destroy all seriousness of the story, making the whole cast perfectly protected by plot armor no matter if they are in bikini in the middle of a god damn war.

Users who are viewing this thread