Isekai Kenkokuki

Fed-Kun's army
Boring, i was interested at first but after 20-22 chapters mehh... i wanted fantasy ect, and i got below avarge politics with unrealistic descriptions "how to do" stuff. Most of the time chapters consist of just monologues about knowledge from past life and how 2 use it in the new "fantasy" world. its like reading a WIKI with a plot in background.

In term of Romance, MC isn't dense but he is boring
Only 2 Love candidates: Annoying/Genius Brat and Clever/Clumsy "Mage"

Plot: Boring and during writing this review i forget names of main characters
Characters: From Full cast only ms. Mage and Bodyguard have some Traits, rest including MC are blobs in my memory :) i really like read manga with ppl that have great interactions like Holo and Lawrence(Spice and Wolf) or Hachiman and Yukino(Oregairu) cuse even if plot is generic i will stay for Characters that i come to like :D

Overall: 5-6/10 at best.

So, recommend to skip this one... there is lots of more better Tittles out there. (I think its just bad adaptation of the Book)

Its.... ait i think... some pretty unrealistic stuff considering the feel they were going for but ehhh. Its ait, a fine read.

Dex-chan lover
I did read just a few chapters for now but wtf is with the bodies of these 10 years old girls, aren't they to well developed?

Double-page supporter
@Hejti Middle age (or rather Ancient History) teenagers working all day. I think they would be in better shape than us. Plus they are around 15, not 10.
At best, some of them are a bit tall but I do remember reading that people's size change based on time period and area. Must be an appropriate area & time period to be tall and enjoy the fact that being stronger grants a lot of benefits.

Dex-chan lover
@Chabert at the time i wrote it so after few chapters they are not 15, i think around chapter 10 the MC turns 14 but its hard to tell how old he was becouse at introduction he tells he is 20. Anyway deducting from the promise given by Griffon to give protection for 3 years, by the time MC turned 14 he said they have 1 year left of protection, so the oldest kids would be 14 also, as they told they are 12 at the moment of introduction, so Tetra is 12.

Even ingoring all this Tetra was 10 the moment they are moving to the "cursed" village at chapter 4 and her body doesn't look like a body of 10 yo girl.

I don't mind it but it could be done better.

This is an excellent isekai.
It isn’t a power leveling fantasy like so many are.
It takes politics and personal motivations into consideration despite the MCs OPness which doesn’t really come into play except during the war arc.

@Hejti this is like, argument for argument sake but i have 4 sisters, and i got to know, a lot of their classmates, if theres one thing i can tell you about 10 years old its that their height is all over the place, i swear, seen a girl 1,50 at 12, how tall was she at 10? I saw another that was very smol, growth is fucked up i just cant trust height as an age verifier

Dex-chan lover
it was more about boobs and so :p little to much for 10yo but then there always are exceptions, anyway Tetra doesn't seem to change much during next few years, her body seems almost the same as at the start

Double-page supporter
I stopped reading around the time he proposes to one of the girls did the series get better or dose just stall. Is it worth picking back up?

Bringing the "mistress" to the wife and ask for her to let the husband wed the mistress (a.k.a having polygamy)...
Me as an indonesian saw him like a fellow indonesian lol (i'm not saying that i support that stupid unethical thing tho)

I just wanna know what job or hobby this guy had at the age of 20 to know all this shit about explosives, pottery and other ground breaking inventions that have led upto the 20th century🤷‍♂️ like he has alot of knowledge on everything and how to do it

I think that i'm dropping this. I just cannot stand the mc anymore. I'm not saying it for the harem thing, but for what he does afterwards. Reading the novel has been a bad decision for me.

Basically, after winning the upcoming war, and becoming King , he just massacres everyone from the dibels family (relatives up to 9th degree). Women and children included.
its unethical. I may still agree that it might be a necessary thing ....but he just does it so he can screw with his new wife without worries.

@Chabert you're are completely wrong. People lacked nutrients that today are abundant. Kids nowadays, even though they don't work as well as they did in ancient times, have much more developed bodies. It's the same as comparing two plants growth while adding fertilizers to one of then

Double-page supporter
@pedro016 It is not that simple, https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-bfd4d6b6cbd580321b430552b6795e33-c
Resources play a role in our growth, still people's size was not entirely related to food.
Plus, unlike us, physical activity was a given back then. Consequently, they were in better shape (not healthier though) than we are on the overhaul.
Back in the Middle Age, overweight was expected from women as it was a sign of wealth.
In other words: About the same size as us except that they go to the gym (manual labor) every day.

Dex-chan lover
@josmaker2mk
I figured I'd read ahead too and just got to the same part. Definitely dropping this.
The MC is being blatantly hypocritical, and in reality, his reasoning isn't even going to be particularly effective. And the author is a fool to portray it as wisdom. You start killing everyone who is related to someone you've killed, and pretty soon you're just killing everyone. Collective punishment is a war crime because of its immorality, but it's also a good way to get a knife in your back.

Heck, if we're looking at root narratives from Japan itself, you only have to look as far as Nobunaga to see someone who slaughtered his enemies, but ended up being killed by someone close to him instead.

@icekatze for some reason, i was hoping for a more elegant solution. It seemed that i expected too much.
As far i 've read....(88 chapters of the web novel) its nothing more than a "Romance of the 3 kingdoms"/"Nobunaga's ambition" Charade (with a really op mc)... but no character is actually that noticeable. Their personalities tend to be quite plain and the mc is likely to be the most plain of all. That's something that you cannot solve by giving him a good nickname. His moments of moral ambiguity and hypocresy dont help at all.
By the way....it seems that the author decided to inspire himself in early roman history, when it comes to create the world and some of the situations. But...not quite nicely inspired, if it have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread