Isekai Kenkokuki

First time I've seen a mod dig out a spoiler hammer. Gonna laugh if this gets a spoiler tag as well.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@olstar18 Well, you're not discussing chapter specific events
about the manga taking a hard right into rape and suicide
on the manga discussion thread.

Nice work for a first time translation. It's interesting how it appears that
he got stronger and has difficulty controling the force of his slash after breaking Gilbert's spear and finger. Gotta be careful not to strangle your waifus with all that extra STR stat boost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
@King-of-the-End @diseaseguy @Beardy_foxbear

It's my second solo (or duo in this case as I had Travistann help me QC and correct some stuff) scanlating.

I'm not going to do more on Isekai Kenkokuki, I was interested in it as I've seen the raws were out and chapters aren't long, so they're easier for me to do.

I made sure to check in with LHTranslation as I didn't intend to snipe, only to practice, I've also received feedback from hyrule which helped me make some changes post upload, so I appreciate their help.

I seriously appreciate all the positive feedback I've been receiving, makes me glad I did upload :)

What's up with people and their low tolerance of sexual violence, yet they don't complain about the massacre of unarmed civilians (including women and children)?!?!?

I swear people and their double standards are fucking annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@koltek
Some of the lettering is awkward, the hyphenation could use work ("headqua-rters" for example should be "head-quarters"), but on the whole it looks fine. I like it a bit more than LHTranslation's lettering work.

Group Leader
@Voyager

I was attempting to make everything "round" shaped as per a TS-ing guide I've seen on mangadex.

Seems that I took it to the extreme a tad.

Dex-chan lover
@koltek
Yeah, in those cases you may want to try and see if you can rephrase to maintain the shape, rather than hyphenate incorrectly.

“This
should
be their
command
center,
but...”

“This is
their head-
quarters,
right?

So where
is Gilbert
hidi—

Hmm?”

I just finished until chapter 30 but suddenly it feels extremely boring, can someone tell if it gets better or it keeps the same pace?
Just so you know, I'm talking about up to
the marriage and then suddenly jumps to another two random characters , will this keep and leave out the MC on second hand or what?

Personally think the MC should have stuck with with Tetra and focused on her, instead of also getting this other girl. There could have been other ways to deal the the princesses arranged marriage rather than also marrying her(probably). She is not particularly unique/special.
But in the end, this is still me just complaining. Still a solid story(As long Tetra remains best girl, hehe)

How is this sexual violence? And who is part of his harem?

Edit: okay, now I know why there is sexual violence, good thing the author makes sure that the enemies die, the only thing that is missing is slow torture for rapist & ugly bastards (inside & out). Other than that it is a good story with the MC getting laid.

My thoughts:

It's basically alexander the great fantasized and implemented with the use of isekai, quite interesting actually if you know of Alexanders history.
The plot is somewhat interesting but paced too fast, not too much character development; well actually none at all tbh, and the art is mediocre.
It's something to read if you're bored, 6/10 imo could've been way better, the art is the main letdown tbh.

9/10 would recommend, the artwork doesn't seem as good as some other manga but I quite like the style, the story feels like a fresh take on the isekai genre, only complaint is that it hasn't been updated in almost a month

Users who are viewing this thread