Isekai Kimagure Burari Tabi ~Dorei Harem wo Soete~ - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 2 of people complaining about the slave harem in a manga literally called slave harem, and I'm just smh that my boi nutteed 3 times in 10 pages. Oh well, at least she's dtf.

He should have taken the black one.

Probably couldn't afford dem 4 boobs of goodness. RIP. There is at least a tanned bunny girl on the cover, so soon ™️

Contributor
The other thing that confuses me is the fact that so many of these slaves know exactly how to have sex even if they’re supposed to be virgins.

He should have taken the black one.
I don't think he had enough money for any of the combat variety considering a women with basic arithmetic skills hits 5 gold coins.

Thinking about it he could be a killer accountant in that world assuming he completed public schooling.

Dex-chan lover
Guy buys a slave. Fucks her right after. That's how it should go in other mangas too!

My issue is that this isn't even close to an accurate representation of slavery. Sasha talks like she's just doing a regular job. And this is going to lead to a bunch of gullible readers thinking that this is what slavery is: The acquisition of willing and happy girls who will do whatever you say while also doting on you like a mother.

We already see how the prevalence of Loli's in harem manga has created a huge amount of people who think pedophilia is OK. Now I'm concerned that the rising trope of 'slave' isekai that features slaves who don't act or are treated like slaves is going to lead to people thinking slavery was a good thing. Like Florida.

Dex-chan lover
My issue is that this isn't even close to an accurate representation of slavery. Sasha talks like she's just doing a regular job. And this is going to lead to a bunch of gullible readers thinking that this is what slavery is: The acquisition of willing and happy girls who will do whatever you say while also doting on you like a mother.
No one is this delusional and out of touch with reality. Not even little kids.

We already see how the prevalence of Loli's in harem manga has created a huge amount of people who think pedophilia is OK.
They haven't created anything they have been always there. Japan didn't go through the western pedophile witch hunt. So they are not paranoid about loli fanservice like western people. And they retained a pre-2000 mindset of "innocent/asexual child nudity" that was widespread in the west before the pedo-paranoia. The main appeal of lolis is "moe". Otakus like them cause they are adorable and wholesome, not cause they find them "hot".

Seriously this post is literally old school "horror movies turn kids into serial killers, and rock music make them worship Satan". How many times we must disprove and debunk this crap? No, grand theft auto didn't made anyone going killing random people on the streets.

They haven't created anything they have been always there. Japan didn't go through the western pedophile witch hunt. So they are not paranoid about loli fanservice like western people. And they retained a pre-2000 mindset of "innocent/asexual child nudity" that was widespread in the west before the pedo-paranoia. The main appeal of lolis is "moe". Otakus like them cause they are adorable and wholesome, not cause they find them "hot".
"Innocent/asexual child nudity" he says in the comment thread of a slave harem manga. Bro, the term 'lolicon' literally means pedophile, or "drawn or simulated representations of fictional children engaged in sexual activity." Arguing that loli fanservice in anime is only there to be 'wholesome' is downright delusional. Most of the people reading this kinda stuff are doing so with a dick in their hand. Otaku's like them because they play into a fantasy about fucking children. Literally just look at Reincarnation coliseum. An otherwise great ecchi manga, sorely damaged by the random inclusion of a character who looks and dresses like an 8 year old. And many of the comments are ecstatic to finally have a "loli" character to jack off over.
Because the word loli, covers up the word child and makes it easier to fetishize children.

Dex-chan lover
"Innocent/asexual child nudity" he says in the comment thread of a slave harem manga. Bro, the term 'lolicon' literally means pedophile, or "drawn or simulated representations of fictional children engaged in sexual activity." Arguing that loli fanservice in anime is only there to be 'wholesome' is downright delusional. Most of the people reading this kinda stuff are doing so with a dick in their hand. Otaku's like them because they play into a fantasy about fucking children. Literally just look at Reincarnation coliseum. An otherwise great ecchi manga, sorely damaged by the random inclusion of a character who looks and dresses like an 8 year old. And many of the comments are ecstatic to finally have a "loli" character to jack off over.
Because the word loli, covers up the word child and makes it easier to fetishize children.
I guess this is the part where i'm supposed to keep saying "ok dude, whatever you say dude" while retreating slowly without giving my back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread