Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

The greatest cliffhanger in the first month of 2021.
Can't wait for next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Maplereads It's for those shitty people who take the scanlated manga, and repost it in another manga aggregator site or social media. If the scanlator only put credit page, those shitty people could easily remove it and claim the manga as their own work. Yeah, what a shitty people.

Dex-chan lover
soo shark-kun has all the powers of sharks in movies ... when now in our world a new insane shark movie would come out, would he get new powers?

Dex-chan lover
@Maplereads @AxelFaiz
you know ppl can just edit out the watermark too if they wanted to, right?...

it's like DRM - only fucks legit users in the ass, doing absolutely nothing to stealing ppl

Dex-chan lover
Too bad it's not 7777 bookmarks anymore...

Now...
c65d423e1bfdaa32304dfd4a1ff09800.gif

On another note.. Junkie fairies ?
That would explain a lot about their usual behavior and the "I'm flying !" effect of fairie dust.

Dex-chan lover
while everyone focus on the sharnado coming up next chapter
let's talk about how to use fairy dust :3

Someone posting a manga without a credit page "stealing" LOL I guess we're all thieves here for pirating manga so who cares. Stealing translations of stolen manga hahahaha. Anyway great manga, definitely one for the shelf if I can physical prints the next time I decide to bulk import.

@fitizen
You're conflating two very different things. No scans group pretends that they are the original author or creator, or tries to hide the names of the author or where to find the original release. They put in the effort to translate the series and that is what they seek claim to, the part that they put in effort for. This is very different from taking someone else's work, stripping their name from it, and parading it as your own. Then you go on to bring up piracy, which also has nothing to do with parading someone else's work as your own or stripping away credit for the efforts of others. On top of that, you conflate piracy with theft, which are also two very different things as theft requires divesting someone of their property and digital piracy is utterly incapable of doing that, making it categorically not theft.

TL;DR: No, you're wrong.

Dex-chan lover
> Piranha-Conda.... What a new term...
I will used this immediately....

> Now, i know i will not be afraid to FBI-san anymore.
What im conscious right now is whether theirs a shark around me or not, whenever i appreciate a loli...

Same is the patron saint of NORMIES EXPLODE!!!

I do wonder if our poor loli will ever find a way to more easily control the sharknado.

Either that or this goes all the way to the Demon King and after Same fucks him up, he’ll get auto sent home.

Aggregator gang
the frick, did I see it right? The fairy are injecting drugs, whiffing powder and smoking weed? 😶

LMAO. 😂🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
imagine having tons of people die infront of you but still act sane and like a dumb idiot. Oh wait this is a comedy manga with deaths around what was i expecting?

but real talk people would have PTSD over this shit or use it for their own good (ig Light)

Fed-Kun's army
now that the enemy is airborne, guess it's time for sharknado to take the stage

Dex-chan lover
Literally everyone but Shiromi is a piece of shit. Same had some nice scenes in this one. Best duo ever.

Anyone else notice that at the end cards, as the chapters progress, more and more of the sensei is being bitten off possibly referencing the amount of chapters left.

MD@Home
The recap pages and all the other crap that gets put in really helps to set the mood, not to mention the tastefully done TL memeing, well done
@errorbit you do realize the irony in defending piracy for not being theft in the same breath you vehemently disagreed with someone who claims sharing without credit is not theft, right?

Users who are viewing this thread