Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Those Who Seek The Mysteries I (Second Half)

(⊙_⊙;) this dude is too much of a cheat character. and what, it took maybe a day a week at most to learn all that? and fine he may be a genius but he literally only read books everyone else had access to. there had to have been someone else with power on par with him. what is this bullf*ckery. IN HIS WORLD?!?!? WHAT ARE U NOT FROM EARTH GEEZ ISTG FUKKIN AVERAGE??!?!

4xk5ib.jpg

@Kobanuke yea no offence taken lol i get what ur saying. i also commented before reading all of it so i didn't know about the secret organization yet. i hope u have a nice day as well

@bagofsaltysalt
(⊙_⊙;) this dude is too much of a cheat character. and what, it took maybe a day a week at most to learn all that? and fine he may be a genius but he literally only read books everyone else had access to. there had to have been someone else with power on par with him. what is this bullf*ckery. IN HIS WORLD?!?!? WHAT ARE U NOT FROM EARTH GEEZ ISTG FUKKIN AVERAGE??!?

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, HE IS A STUDENT RIGHT?? AND HE HAS KNOWLEDGE OF MAGIC EVEN BEFORE HE GOT SUMMONED!?!?!
SOO IS HE A TRUE MAGICIAN OR JUST AN INSANELY GENIUS DUDE???
IM FUCKING CONFUSE AS HELL!

@Lonewolf22 lol by the time u read my reply u prolly already know but all of that magic knowledge he just randomly knows is explained away by a
secret organization
I even made a meme about this in the general comments section of this manga

Dex-chan lover
i think a more detailed explanation for how he ended up being OP after reading the same books everyone else reads would be nice. or at least a retroactive explanation after this surprise reveal. all we know is he has some kind of occult hobby in japan, unless i forgot something
From what I gather, there's an underground organization of magicians back on earth, and he's only a student there. There's likely planet-ender level magicians on earth in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread