Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Those Who Seek The Mysteries II

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes your hate outpaces your common sense about keeping things to yourself. Is this sort of thing overused? Yeah, probably. But fuming about stuff that bothers you out loud or enjoying the misfortune of the object of your hatred out loud are actually pretty understandable behaviors. Definitely gotta blame the writers for relying on it more than say the character is stupid or such though.

I was really hoping he just had science as his background and not part of a secret magician circle from Earth. It's not as cool now, and White Flame was just doing her job.

Dex-chan lover
dang, i thought the explanation was going to be like he was a harry potter fan or in a school club for supernatural topics, and somehow that made him OP. instead it's real magic knowledge from earth, and i get the feeling he's going to go around being a show-off and know-it-all. makes the isekai-ness not as fun or relatable, oh well, still isekai. got to read them all.

Double-page supporter
Even he talk to him that low cost mob still blabering and answer his question lmao

Is this story is something like a J.K Rowling's Wizarding World magician student being taken to another world?

Double-page supporter
at least they explained how he could use magic.
Also does our world have a secret magic society... asking for a friend?

Fed-Kun's army
I mean it’s not that much of an asspull if you think about it.

It’s literally the fate premise of magi conducting magic things behind the public’s back, but Isekai.

Way better than, I don’t know, “I got reincarnated into another world as a hero’s companion, but my skill Magic Mastery SSS makes me the strongest in the land!”

lol

Double-page supporter
Why the all we cannot disclose magic crap again. Done quite badly too

Users who are viewing this thread