Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - For the Sake of One's Goals III

It's quite unusual for the mc to be the one who become the cuckold seeing other characters having the harem whoa

Dex-chan lover
@MrEd If anything the hero is the cuckold since he has eyes for stingray and not the princess and his friend.

I just wanna know why so many MC look like flat chested girls with short hair all the fucking time. Super strong and powerful, but not an iota of muscle tone, body hair, barrel chested or a less feminine haircut.

I do understand the point of the MC not wanting to fight because he thinks it fruitless because destruction is part of the cycle of life. Yet, hiding the fact he knows magic is stupid when he could be teaching everyone how to use more complicated and faster magic in order to defend themselves. It is obvious the monsters, demons and demon king are far weaker than whats on earth. If the destruction perioid doesn't react according to how long or short it lasts they could easily stomp it out. It could be like the shield hero manga where the more humans that die the longer the period between invasions is and if over a certain % die the next one should never come again.

Dex-chan lover
maybe the hero has 2 girls, but or MC has the most beautiful girl in all the kingdom

@Liquidxlax probably to appeal to the younger audiences, japanese boys around those ages usually shy and skinny feminine looking, they also usually don't stand out, so the author probably made the mc the same way by making him not fond of standing out to attract these audiences, and you know, to make the story can progress better later as well as the illusion that the mc is holding back like these younger audiences etc etc

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax lol you ever seen a japanese person before? especially the ones that would be interested in this type of stuff, plus pretty boys are more popular in asia look at kpop

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo yeah and they don't all look the same in body shape. I don't often ask where my asian friends families came from just like they don't ask me, but plenty of them are gym rats. They look lots less feminine as soon as they g et a little muscle cause even their faces become more chiseled. From the asian pop stars ive seen there are plenty of skinny lanky dudes, but there are some muscular and or toned guys. Besides pretty boys can be muscular or at least have average muscle mass....

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax well have we seen him with his shirt off? a lean little asian teen who gained practical muscle for fighting isn't gonna be some bulky giant. this isnt that body building manga, and even in that they make the buff guy look cute instead of buff all the time.

even if they have shown him without his shirt and without muscle, its just cultural i dunno why you're even still responding when its obvious lmao. japan loves cute things, this is throughout their entire country.

Double-page supporter
All riajuu should die in explosion
Also hero is gey for suimei but he has homophobia so he take girl with him

I dislike MC though...
He don't wn't to defeat the demon lord because there is a possibility that he may be killed... But as I see his power and they just showed up the power of two of the most powerful mage of this country, he is wrong to abandon his friend...
There is not two option in this isekai situation... Even the White Flame mage say it ! (there is not only go in front until you defeat the demon or do something else as a free man)
There can be the option of helping your friends, until you feel the level of danger too hard...
He is just an asshole ! He knew magic and demon way before him getting isekai, he as a way better control and understand of magic, and he seem to be smart enought to learn about this new world... So why can't he deduct that, if there is someone powerful enough in this world to defeat the demon king, this person is definitly not where the demon king is and will not kill him... Why can't he deduct that, they are (the three of them) more powerfull than the majority of this isekai planet...
He is not an otaku, even if they knew what this situation was (isekai), so i can't said that it's obvious for them to learn about a way to come back in earth by defeating the demon king... But still, asshole MC for me !

The hero here reminds me of the MC of 'the hero is too cautious' during the flashbacks.

@rberger true, I also felt the MC is just wasting time here and should just go and defeat the demon lord. The only plausible explanations for this I could come up with are the author wants to build bonds between the character and/or the MC is 100% sure he will return with his friends so doesn't want them to know about his other identity. But logically he has higher chances of being caught as a magician on returning as his friends are exposed to magic.

@bythos @rberger The MC already explained his reasoning. His power won't overcome the odds of being straight up outnumbered and he has no obligation to risk his life for the people who kidnapped him. His only goal is focusing on finding a way back to his world so he and his friends can leave as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread