Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Magician VS Dark Magic III

Double-page supporter
how dumb can the "hero" be to not notice the other guy.

Group Leader
I know I say I use MTL, but I can read Japanese, why do people think I mis-translated it? Abracadabra is an widely used word, it's not something I wouldn't recognise. To make it clear: Abre qad Habra is literally written in English. Check the raws, the bubble is basically identical.

@Chazard4261 I really don't think you need to waste brain cells on it. Either they read your post explaining it or they don't.

Double-page supporter
Everyone acting like he hadn't already used this spell once before and it was clearly not spelled Abracadabra then either...

@MYZZYRI Nah, he's just nerfed ever since he's being transported here. Also there's no explanation about it, but that tentacle monster thing is actually kinda OP even back in his own world, and have attributes of ignoring defense, and since this is different world he didn't realize that at first.

@illusion_moon Suimei is just terribly nerfed. His magic draw power from sources in his own world. For example, to draw power from stars like the spell he used back then with Felmenia, he need the actual constellations, or to draw full power from abre qad habra he needed the legend of abrahamic faith and so on. That's why he can't completely kill Rajas before, and he's just been brute forcing it all this time despite the demon got like 90% resist against his spell

@simplethrone wait, i thought the darkness monsters had some sort of damage reduction against everything and only the the goddess' powers can ignore that damage reduction

@IronWrath "Demon race" is the one who have damage reduction against everything, and only holy magic is effective (this world's magic has a built in holy element feature due to it being from the goddess), and that's why Suimei's thunder is effective back when saving Lefille because it's holy.

This one is not demon, just a being that formed due to residual malice from people's thought. It can bypass an unprepared defense, and Suimei in the state of confusion, analyzing, while having his golden fortress barrier nerfed is going to get an attack or two get through.

Users who are viewing this thread