Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Magician VS Dark Magic III

Dex-chan lover
Battle-Loli Capture....

Failed-Stamp-300x225.jpg

he is nerfed in this world because his OP magic depends on the stars, so he can't use his full power, because the stars he uses in his magic are not in the sky of this new world, that and he also doesn't want to go using his full power, as the magic here is quite different so he doesn't know yet the full extent of what would happen if he tried to

@jokerxhisoka

He likely said Abrahadabra, Aleister Crowley's derivative from Abracadabra meant to be what he believed to be a magical formula for the new age signified by the codification of the book of the law and the transition to the Aeon of Horus.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, that one is just plain dumb... just point at the guy obviously standing on a roof and say "Thats the culprit", done... what the fuck is with this development...

Fed-Kun's army
@Liu mc also has the habit of overestimate everyone. It is becausehis father always called his skill passable. And most of his company back home are monsters/geniuss.

Small spoiler about magic.
the magic commonly used in this world is the kind of faith. With "the elements" or the goddes as target. Offering magic for spells. This result is in their magic having spirit property. which I counter act demon lords blessing.

Dex-chan lover
c'mon dude, you can do better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8B0uQpwZs

Group Leader
@Hiss13 "Abre qad Habra" is exactly what's written in the raws. No, seriously the CL just removed the Japanese small text, what you see was already there.

@Rink2k I was feeling bad after seeing the comments but after I click that link I think the translator truly deserve the critics.

Considering the annoying circumstances Liliana having right now, i really want her to stop listening to the mastermind.

Users who are viewing this thread