Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Magician VS Dark Magic II

Dex-chan lover
With all the chanting in the last 2 chapters all I could think was, I really miss Negima. Yeah I know Akamatsu continued the story (sort of) in UQ Holder, and I read it, but it's not the same.

Dex-chan lover
I now this gets a lot of hate, but having read the LN as well, I have to say I like this. Even though I feel a little ragevomity when I see super blatant fanservice characters like miss supergothloliLiliana (totally reminds me of Rori from GATE)

@dextersTomato
The double loli situation doesn't last long. Lefille is back to her hotadult self soon.

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2
Yeah, I agree with you. Actually, i already read the LN up to volume 8. Thats the volume author-san finished his last translation because he was hired by JNovel club.
I knew what would happen next. Its just, im enjoying this manga as if i knew nothing of it, and its fun, also because of no spoiler policy, im quite shut up :D.

You mention Lefille anyway. My kind of girl in LN and not in manga are as follows
1. Lefille
2. Titania
3. Fenia

Dex-chan lover
D A R K N E S S - Xehanort/Xemnas/or whatever some bs it form into

Dex-chan lover
It seems like Suimei wasn't a fan of smoking back on Earth.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was wondering why Sumiere was trying to hard to save her.

Then I remembered - his job back home was to defeat these very curses.

He's saving her because he's trained to do this very thing.

I am not sure where should I start. But surely, I need to read these chapters, two times.

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, there is darkness in my astral body, granted by the goddess, made by an accumulation of hatred and dark feelings that float in the stratosphere of the earth, which have invaded my left arm and turned it black, and also reached my left eye so I wear an eyepatch over it, and when I shout strange words, dark shadows pew pew from my finger, and form some kind of humanoid form that walks around on the ground, and if I don't give into the darkness, I lose my purpose in life, but I love cats, nyan nyan, black cats are the best because they match the darkness inside my astral body, nyan nyan, and so I go to the dark side.

Users who are viewing this thread