Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

I stopped at chapter 4 when it turned out the protagonist was OP instead of just brainy and realistic. Anything good awaits me if I continue?

story telling is bad how did he suddenly use
magic in chapter 3

I stopped at chapter 4 when it turned out the protagonist was OP instead of just brainy and realistic. Anything good awaits me if I continue?

just read further, the OP person you were talking about is, getting weaker and weaker by plot goes by.
Just read that chapter when sumei fight that demon almost all of his attacks is useless to it and he just got all out on his magic power just to defeat a soldier general of an army. if you want it to go further, just read the novel, though just be prepared for a tons of non-sense filler and full of chuni explanations, but in short sumei is going in another way to deal with demons by playing tricks instead of firepower.

Just saw the cover and i dont even want to read this now. Such a disservice to the light novel

maybe the author is fan of f/sn series? the guy is clearly very similar to magus from that series

So he's bipolar? When he puts on the black clothes he seems to be more confident and sharp-tongued compared to his normal attire.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell happened to the story and art...? The earlier episodes were decent then suddenly it became a mess.

Idk where the edginess that I love so much went. Time to drop another one.

Suimei-kun, what a skirt chaser you are, always meddling in woman's business. A true harem protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread