Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 56.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. That’s a pretty big revelation. I hope they get more details about that from the dragon before diablo kills it

Fed-Kun's army
@Satyam_SSJ10
It's very appreciated, regardless of what project time does, I hope this continues, I honestly don't like that group much. their website sucks so much for reading, and nothing I use can rip their site so I can us a local reader instead.

nothing is off...
It is great to see others taking the good abandon series..

I see a trend here...
Whenever a manga/novel is getting popular, it will get anime series.
Then, the manga/novel's translation will be slow or even completely stopped, why?

But sure... there are some series as outliers such as Naruto, One Piece, and One Punch Man

@RectorCaedo screw project time. They used to be named Champion scans, one of the most hated groups here. Good someone else took it over :)

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants
he's never 'seen' the master. before it was an npc in a game, but the settings migrated to the 'real' world.

more to the point, he's just a guardian so it's not like the pc would be wandering around in the actual dungeon, just in the bottom areas.

Dex-chan lover
"I know everything there is to know" yet don't know that the one in front of it is the one that put it there to begin with.... way to be omniscient...

@Satyam_SSJ10 instead of sniping, how about picking up a series that nobody's doing but that deserves better? https://mangadex.org/title/31058/hokenshitsu-no-otaku-onee-san-wa-suki-desu-ka

Users who are viewing this thread