Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 58.1

Rule number 1 of loot - ALWAYS IDENTIFY FIRST!

I give it a 50/50 chance of being cursed or blessed, which will in some way hinder the group, or by coincidence save everybody. And since this is Diablo's stash, it's cursed.

Dex-chan lover
How many grand citadels and evil lairs exist in video games? How many of them have toilets?

Dex-chan lover
those are marriage ring 1 for shera 1 for rem and offiacially yuri couple

Dex-chan lover
IIRC the guys of PT will not upload any new works here, barring the joint projects with other groups. So I believe you are safe to upload your translations of this manga here.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong with that, please.

Haha a little spoiler about the ring Shea got
That ring Diablo gives to shea & rem is a pair Magic a ring, that Function to people of the race to have a child in different race cuz in that world people of the race can't have a child to different race unless you have that kind of item, & what more it's lead to a great another misleading disaster that diablo didn't expect that also turn to another start of his character development,.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, why Shera look so dead when he said she can participate actively as an archer? Did she dislikes archery or what?
About the ring, it doesn't make sense for him to collect pure cursed item so I'm guessing it has cursed but have some insane buff.

@Satyam_SSJ10 As Pt scans upload in bulk long after they released it at their site, will you guys still wait until they upload here before uploading your version?
Or time gated the chapter here when you upload at your site?

Project Time can choke on it. Their translator Cyborg is lazy as hell and they refused to use anyone else, instead letting this manga lapse.

Give them the finger and keep going.

You can just post earlier than them if they keep on hogging the manga.

They dont even do a good job on the novel releases and the crap scheduling of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
In a war between the scanlation groups the readers are the winners. Also.... i smell trouble from that ring

Dex-chan lover
hope you and pt scans would communicate properly to avoid translation wars.. like you know
it's just sad when series get abandoned because arguing and all over them... but thanks for the update you all

@Kyujyu She is extremely good at archery but hates it because it was always forced on her by her family just because she is an elf.So she wants to become a summoner instead but it's shit at it...

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
She didn't come back for the entire chapter so it's probably being filled with sacramental bread instead

Users who are viewing this thread