Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.1 - Interlude II

Dex-chan lover
More like creating more problems than post poning it. She's a complete fanatic, it won't end well.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing to really look forward to left, aside from
Diablo literally killing a riajuu's harem.
Diablo's so disappointing, he doesn't even get laid when he buys prostitutes. If your ideal way to solve problems is to already own the items needed for success, eat rare candies, or killing an enemy with an antidote, feel free to continue.

I like how the anime handled the entire scenario more. In the anime I felt like it was because of Rem's choice to forgive her that he ultimately decided to save Alicia rather than "boo hoo killing is bad"

Dex-chan lover
wow, i liked how the anime went, but this is also fucking great, he keeps fucking it up, man at this pace he will end in the overlord route, where he suddenly has to conquer the whole country or make a new one

Dex-chan lover
This dumbass of a demon lord really loves digging himself deeper and deeper, doesn't he?

This mc is really stupid to the core, I was trying to remember why I follow this and it was for the waifus but the mc is too much sometimes

Dex-chan lover
No smut harem for manga.
Remember that Diablo did not even kiss Kregs... loli on the lips, but in LN and anime he did.

Dex-chan lover
Diablo's ability to completely fuck up an event is legendary. even more so than Ainz.

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... no slave magic no jutsu? Okay ... I was under the impression that I manga about slave magic'ing hot girls would have .. you know ... slave magic'ing hot girls. Put a collar on that bitch already and let's all fuck go to sleep

Fed-Kun's army
I think we need to crowdfund a cranial CT scan for the author. They seem to be under the impression that anyone would actually care about this character. Severe head trauma is the only explanation.

Dex-chan lover
just let her die she is the worst character in the series and does nothing for the story or comedy or PLOT

Contributor
MC's internal monologue: I have no idea what's going on but I'll go with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread