Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

Dex-chan lover
@Scynix not everyone over analyzes things like some. I don't understand why those who hate the whole thing, unless they think other people who dislike a manga hang out on the manga they hate

How he handled the situation was a surprise. But it was a welcome one.

No matter how successful this series into getting second anime adaptation and how people react to it, I still despise this series because the author prefer to write this because "more popular" and generate more money rather than continue to write volume 15 of haken no kouki altina

And yes after read early chapter I know this is shit and supraise how different this with altina

hmmm... i was wondering if the author was gonna pull a fast one and actually make the MC seem reckless and careless due to his anger or something along those lines. kinda glad he didn't though and that kinda sums up my entire experience with this manga.
edit:
me: oh do I see the beginnings of a serious character arc,
diablo: haha magic go brrrt,
me: oh thank god, I thought something was gonna interrupt my escapist power fantasy.

only the protag is allowed to harem
only the protag is allowed to lewd his harem
thems the rules

loving this. to bad the anime was low budget and most likely no more season. latest chp I was expecting the other girls to fight too but Diablo didnt let them LOl

Users who are viewing this thread