Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Double 3

damn i wish there was an edited version of this that got rid of all the rape shit. I love the world building and power leveling system shit, so far it's being done 20x better than the average isekai. But goddamn these last 4 chapters were such a major turnoff. I'll keep reading cause i wanna see how the MC will steamroll the dungeon, but damn, would've been much better without these last 4 chapters. now i gotta block this outta my mind

THAT WAS INTENSE, where can I find more shit like this they made every moment so passionate Jesus.

Dex-chan lover
the stories represent what the author wants it to represents, if people are upset with a situation or character they are upset against the author ideals being imprinted on the fictional work, yes they are just drawings, but they represent something, as a reader, reading is only half of the experience.

Not really. It's the same as saying those who make GTA series are all wanna-be serial killers, drug abusers, drug trafficking, etc. Just because someone writes a story about something does not mean he wants and/or will do that in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Terrible the way he treats, totally awful, I'm going to take this bag of money to the slavers and lodge a formal complaint myself about this. Rest assured I will not rest until I am certain as many slave girls are freed from their clutches as possible.

You you did it are you proud of yourself you betta male f****** coward instead of going out and trying to achieve a relationship by yourself you bought one through false love there's no love in this relationship hope to die alone. From me to the main character

You gotta remember it's totally normal in that world.
And on the other hand if he hadn't bought her, I can only imagine what type of psycho would have ended up buying her and breaking her.
Still kinda weird that he was fine with killing bandits in their sleep, but cautious about having sex with a slave...

To anyone who complained about not consenting, take a good look at this chapter. She was asked if it was okay to touch, and if it was okay to proceed. MC was super considerate for his circumstances. He may have bought her, but he still knows his morals. Considering she was a slave, she had no right to choose her master and the master of the slave house? Y'all complain about how he forced her to our MC but dont forget that if she was sold in public auction, she coudlve been sold to a worse person. If this was the case, the people who complained should be thankful that the master sold her to the MC knowing that the MC would take care of her.

@JaceBren

she coudlve been sold to a worse person

Ah, so you admit that he is a bad person too. That's literally all people are saying about him, that he is a bad person for doing this. So why are you making a fuss about this if you already agree? Are you trying to justify this to not feel bad when you're beating your meat while reading the chapter? lmao.

Also in a previous comment you said she technically consented when she became a slave, which is a sentence so ridiculous that I couldn't believe it came out of a person's head.

This is girl is not consenting to shit, we were already told that becoming a slave is something so bad that it's LITERALLY punishment for committing a crime. So this girl likely didn't become a slave because she wanted it.

And when the MC asks her questions, they're not requests, they're orders because you know, she's a fucking slave an all. Hell she drops the act in this chapter because he literally ORDERS her to greet him with a kiss from now on. This dude's a fucking asshole m8, I'm droping the manga because it's kinda disgusting (I kept on reading hoping he would realize that what he was doing was bad and chicken out) but I don't think you're a bad person if you keep reading it, it's cool if you do, but please stop justifying bad shit with stupid reasons.

Also calling other people virgins, is something virgins do, just saying.

Double-page supporter
Wow, commenters here are all a bunch of prudes, holy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread