Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Bath (2)

Dex-chan lover
@GoblinGuy not that she isn't right now since it's fiction, and yes, lovey dovey time with Roxanne is great, i just hope the next girl gets some too

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRockRefugee don't worry, that SJW Lanfear is just begging for attention, just report it for harassment and wait for the ban, in 2D all kinds of characters are good, unfortunately some stupid guys just wants to attack lolicons, i bet that guy is one of the ones that were getting political about roxane being a slave as well

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle @Seraphus i think the problem is more of a mechanical nature, he doesn't have a way to actually pump the water, maybe a water wheel could do de trick, but even it is hard to do and not very reliable

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga a lot, but the dungeon stuff is starting to get tedious.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who don't want the loli elf girl come up in this story since she look like an anoying tsundere

Why is page 17 censored?
By the way, volume 5 came out last week (that's why this chapter is uncensored aside from page 17 for some reason) and aside from some pretty nice scrapped panels of roxanne in the bath
Edit:scrap that, those are just panels from a new chapter that I didn't see since jap magazine scans stopped
https://i.imgur.com/2l4njkW.jpg
there is also a preview of sherry
https://i.imgur.com/OWFgTdz.jpg

Also, is there no raw chapter this month?
This is a monthly manga and the last chapter (raw) that I can find was uploaded in late December.

@bitfarb

Sadly, the dungon stuff is pretty much what would be considered the staple of the series. the novel is pretty much just a log of all the things he does in said dungons. not much happens for a long time, and when it does happen, it doesn't last for very long and it goes right back to the dungon logging

Dex-chan lover
Y’all need to chill on this whole age crap. The Onee x shota stuff really shows the double standard. It’s cool when the older girl preys on the younger boy? But oh no if the girl is younger, even though in this manga they are pretty much the same age
AND a different world
AND it’s fictional
AND it’s none of your business.

I would like to see the new girl too. Also I would like to see more than annoying dungeon stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Why is he boiling the water after he creates it each time? Seems like a waste of mana when he could do it all at the end and not let the bath cool down each time.

Users who are viewing this thread