Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Bath (2)

Group Leader
DimensioX I have raws all the way up to chapter 33, if anyone needs them

Dex-chan lover
@Torappu depends on the situation, but in one way doing it incrementally may be faster so long as you are fast enough to return to keep heating after you've gone to regain mana. It would be better to have a heat exchange where he pumps water through something like a heat exchange but possible with what they have. it would make more sense to boil the water than his method

Dex-chan lover
@Curccoll whatever you say to make yourself feel better at night mate
Still doesn't make the people into lolis any less creepy

Dex-chan lover
The artist really need to research how dog ears work with gravity, lol

Dex-chan lover
We’re 29 chapters in and still no harem, and honestly I think I prefer it this way. I’m really enjoying this as just slow fantasy life of Michio and Roxanne.

I think it's funny how so many medieval fantasy worlds tend to think the concept of a week or days of the week as strange. The days of the week go back to the Babylonian times, far before the medieval time this stuff is (generally) based on.

Dex-chan lover
For something with harem in its title, I'm surprised there's only one heroine so far. I like it though. I wish there's more hentai screen.

Dex-chan lover
@Curccoll
Y’all need to chill on this whole age crap. The Onee x shota stuff really shows the double standard. It’s cool when the older girl preys on the younger boy? But oh no if the girl is younger, even though in this manga they are pretty much the same age
I actually have a bigger problem with shota shit than with lolis. It's to the point that I just avoid all mangas including that kind of pairing. But maybe that's just me being weird.

Dex-chan lover
@couscous

that'd be stupid, since that's exactly the purpose of most type of slaves in any world

@couscous Sexual slaves were always the most popular types of slaves, even nowadays most of the human traffic is made of kidnapped woman to be used as sexual slaves, depending on the time period it can be as normal as pizza with pineapple

Users who are viewing this thread