Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Bath (2)

Double-page supporter
@flyingthunder it's not a good move to solely depend on mangadex list since not all manga uploaded here especially if it's hentai, the mangaupdates button is exist for further information. This artist at least made 4 hentai doujins, as for they're translated or not I don't know but you may find the raws if you search under its name on hentai sites.

Pregnancy? I don't remember on the terms on demi human and human here, was it not possible or what?

@Banshie
Pregnancy isn't possible between demi humans and humans. A fact from the earlier chapters when the slave trader was coercing the mc into getting Roxanne.

@HoangDihn Yes, they are. Really hope I mistranslated this line but it seemed pretty short and simple without any way to misinterpret it in Japanese. >.< I swear I looked at the line for half an hour confused out of my mind.

The only thing I can think of is since Roxanne isn’t able to control her tail besides a few twitches, maybe she has a genetic disorder? Or a really short tail with long hair? Or maybe that’s just the way wolfkin are while other beastmen like catkin have a bone in their tails? In some of the light novel art, though, Roxanne’s tail is curved like a Shiba Inu’s once she falls more and more in love with Michio, which you’d need a bone for, right?

Dex-chan lover
I-I can't even do that much unit conversion, area and volume calculation..

Also.. bath scene~~!!
Mission Accomplished
Respect +100

x19.jpg

This is so cute and wholesome.. I can't even >.>

Also, H scenes aren't too overemphasized, just enough to keep the spice :>

@Wildfire_desu

Indeed, author needs a definite 100% pay raise.

@mammon

That explains a lot.. now I'm curious, and now I seek.

@welcome2atlantis

Protagonist is a true man of culture indeed.

Banned
@TimburWolf : He could have been lying... or just mistaken. I mean just because he has never seen it happen doesn't mean it can't ever happen.

You know I don't see it mentioned but man I wish the MC would slick back his hair like it is in the bath he looks good that way.

Dex-chan lover
He needs a better way to fill the tub, even if he still relied on magic to heat the water. Not that heating it more traditionally would require too fancy solutions either. Wasn't there a river nearby? I seem to recall the house had a water closet, so water is already coming in as it is. Logic dictates the water magic eats more MP than fire magic, as the water remains even when the spell is over, but I wouldn't count on it because the magic seems to be more limited than in pretty much any other fantasy I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread