Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Bath (2)

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, the main annoyance about Shota-Oneesan stuff for me is that it is normie-acceptable, the sheer hypocrisy of these cowards is quite annoying

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose we won't judge you just because you don't like something, you have that right, what we get mad about is when people try to attack, harass or censor you just because they don't like what you like, but the anti-loli SJWs just loves to shover their sh*t on our face

to all the ppl complaining the harem takes too long to get to

it's authentic, the whole WN was slow as fuck let's play styled diary trash writing

so taking forever to do anything feels like how tedious the WN is to read. thus i support it taking forever to reach that point

if u really want your harem so bad, go read ahead to the WN

be warned the VN is like 70% let's play monologue about dungeon mechanics/shopping that no reader should give fucks about, so it isnt any less slow than the manga.

why the fuck any writers bother writing game mechanics is beyond me, as they are as irrelevant as a harp to the story (not like HxH), and almost always ripped off from DQ DnD FF MH /the likes
their video game fetish is so goddamn bad, the whole medieval fantasy setting is trashy as they've clearly never researched what medieval life is like and romance it to hell. In reality they'd probably want to quit in less than a day if actually isekai'd due to warfare and lack of a modern tech base.

i also find it funny they hold exp grinding as some sort of holy grail when it is hardly less tedious than IRL grinding, aka a job.

i love the pace of this isekai. It makes it doesnt feel like trash

As much as I'd like to comment about the Steamy Scenes, I like the names of the sheep. I wonder if there'll be a Sheep Overlord named Aeep Sheep.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Shit... bath scene was really erotic. Could feel my little man stir.
But I love this story. It's not fast paced, but takes it time building up the world and the relationship between them.

I love the level of intimacy seen in this. Must smut is rather flash in the pan with its lewdness.

Aggregator gang
the fact that there is no actual h-manga with a drawing style like that is proof that god does not exist.

Dex-chan lover
Dungeon enemy: Cheep Sheep
Me: Oh, they dodged a meme there!

Later, Floor Guardian: Beep Sheep
Me: I should've seen that shit coming...

Dex-chan lover
i am literally infuriated by the tail

if it's just a bunch of hair/fur without an actual appendage, IT'S NOT A FUCKING TAIL. she just has a fucking hairy lower back

Aggregator gang
Her tail is just "a bundle of hair with no core"? How does that work?

Aggregator gang
and i thought an ideal manga simply didn't exist
the level of detail when it matters is simply unmatched, the artist deserves a raise

@deltarayedge They are Asians, they fucking love to grind. There is a reason mobile gaming with grind upon grin is popular in Japan. That's why you will also see that most of the "game" mechanics in isekai novels are trash is because most of the time, the author only has experience with mobile games (of course there are exceptions like Log Horizon) or TTRPGs.

Also this a laid back Seinen novel so those that grind their jobs or school can read this to relax for a bit, the publishing knows their target audience in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread