Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Carelessness (2)

Start and end with ecchi. Please spare this plebian, my pp can only get so hard.

Fed-Kun's army
This is practically a hentai, but these two are so romantic and sensual about it, it's less ecchi and more passionate, it's almost art.

Double-page supporter
At this point I'm fine with this not being a harem, just the 2 of them... but then you remember he needs more firepower 😁

I am fine without harem, but atleast give this MC socialization with another people goddammit

Damn I really love this manga, it's so chill and their relationship is both super passionate and wholesome! The art is amazing, the characters are very likable, a top tier waifu too! Love It 😊

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr
aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They’re so lovely I honestly don’t want it to be a harem anymore
(ESPECIALLY since the next girl is.... a downgrade appearance wise.... unless if you’re into that I guess..)

@epyonz dude said that he made a lot of sexy, like, dude was tired, and the girl was like, "it was good, i can keep going for hours and hours, but i will respect your weakness because i respect you", that to me was she not being satisfied and he being exhausted, how this dude will handle a haren? i can't see it, not without some magic or drugs

k3.png

Dex-chan lover
Like I said: with this girl right here we don't need a harem, she can easily carry the whole serie by herself but, he needs more members in his party (and now that he is afraid of death he may have already started thinking in that) and IT'S a harem manga so... Fuck.

@boyd why can't you just be patient and let Soseki scan update the chapter, is not like Soseki scan already dropped the manga.

Dex-chan lover
See, this is where I can carefully lay down my vote to move this to full H. BB seinen or whatever magazine this is currently serialised in.

Kinda why I also liked Campione, more of the softcore, still debatable R18 thing, that honestly couldda just gone full H at whichever point. And this one basically bursts the bar on how many pages sexual content is limited in these kinds of mags.

Users who are viewing this thread