Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Carelessness (2)

Well hard to say this but . . . if the chapters have sex in all of them its becomes boring (the art is nice btw like a good H artist)

Dex-chan lover
surprisingly accurate real life equivalence: cost of two good steak dinners for some sexy nightwear

Aggregator gang
......wow he really is selfish and self absorbed....he dosen’t even need to worry about failing, honestly it’s his own steel of will that makes his advancement, he could just get sense on how to dodge and speed run the whole place...I know that’s messed up to say theirs still things making it not so simple such but ultimately...he could...if he had a bow instead of a sword he would of been more then capable I guess with her nose...
What’s messed up is he almost killed himself to get magic, takes needless risks to unlock abilities ...he has a sure fire way to kill after all

He should be more fussing emotionally how he didn’t warn that person...He goddamn defeated that thing so he was aware how difficult it is alone...haaaa

Aggregator gang
he was literally never in any danger at any point and now he's talking about death and being a weakling shit's stupid

whatever i'm just here for slavery and sex

@masonery did you forget the trap room filled with tree monsters to the brim?
Michio literally had to lifesteal his way through them to maintain his HP under relentless attacks.
Did you also forget that one time he used [Full MP Release] bonus spell that equals to mana suicide bomb nobles use to learn magic, which may or may not kill the user in the process?

@Mewples
speed run the whole place
You've no idea what you're talking about: going down monsters with disables and special effects start to appear in large groups, for example [Sleep], [Paralysis] and [Poison]. If you're affected by one of these - you're sitting duck until a party member applies countermeasure to you, like a potion.
If you're alone - you're fucked: monsters will maul you to death before you come to your senses.
And his [Overwhelm] skill has a mana cost and CD.

@tomtom78 don't hold your breath there's no story in the original work: it's just dungeon grind, cooking and buying new slaves.
Some
isekai freemasons and noble purge later
, but otherwise it's pretty linear.

Aggregator gang
@labanina
Your speaking of normal people, that sword heals him per kill in mana and health , I am not saying it’s a given but he has the potential to do so if he decided to push on quickly and I never said alone, I said with Roxanne, she can smell out the monsters so who the hell said about going solo?
I was speaking about how messed up it is he is trying these experiments because yes their is a variables like you said because he is dicking around will skill set
Besides thst it’s not like he is actually trying to learn the sword properly, he has much skill as a mugger in a back alley with a butcher knife
Either the main point is he could of stopped that man but he never tried too then he gets so self absorbed in himself after happily taking his equipment

@Mewples
that sword heals him per kill in mana and health
just because you have lifesteal equipment doesn't mean you can breeze through the labyrinth, you WILL run into situation where your equipment cannot outheal the damage dealt to you or you get disabled by monster skill.
potential to do so if he decided to push on quickly
Yes he has potential, potential to push quickly and die: monsters have magic and disabling skills, it's suicide to move forward even with Roxanne by his side. Wait until chapter where he
gets hit by [Paralysis] and Sherry has to mouth-to-mouth antidote to him. If they had 1 less party member they'd all die right then and there.
she can smell out the monsters
She can smell monsters yes, what's the point if going down the labyrinth monsters don't spawn in groups less than 4, then 5, then 6 etc.?
What if all 4/5/6 have [Sleep], [Paralysis] or [Poison]?
how messed up it is he is trying these experiments
What are you even on about? He'd be an idiot not to invest into learning about his newfound powers and their limitations. His life literally depends on it.
it’s not like he is actually trying to learn the sword properly
In the Light Novel he learned Kendo back on Earth.
Not that he needs to do that in isekai, because he's buying slaves to be his vanguard while he triple-critical-AOE magics the shit out of monsters from the backline, because he's the only one who can put on 3 magic jobs simultaneously.
he could of stopped that man
You could be hand-feeding starving hippos in Africa why aren't you?
That man was a grown-ass responsible adult with his own set of circumstances, that was diving labyrinth for a hell lot longer than Michio.
Michio has his own set of priorities that he follows and babysitting professional labyrinth explorers is not his responsibility.
happily taking his equipment
You're going to have to prove the "happily" part, and then what was the point of leaving it behind.

And you sound like thin-skinned snowlfake hippie busubody.

Didn't the shop buy in batches of 100? It was mentioned 2 times, even the sign was there. Don't tell me those were 3000 pelts (supposing he meant 30 batches of 100) and all it was worth was a small mountain of coins. . . It may be dumb, but these blunders in consistence are quite annoying

@MaTu94 There are 300. The translator made a mistake here - Soseki Scans version has the right number

Just checked and raws say San-byakko (三百個) when they talk to the merchant, which means 300.

Aggregator gang
@labanina
I am not saying it’s a fail safe but it is a one hit sword if he can ensure a hit, as I keep saying it’s not a fail safe for the thousandth time “it has the potential”

I am comparing him to the others in regards to them, that’s how it’s like, I am not saying he should do it, I am just saying how it is largely different When compared to the man who went in the boss room before him, he is idle on all thoose levels he has already completed and it’s granted that his sword can one shot them all, he could do so to raise his level fast and get materials but he dosen’t...

I kinda already explained

Yeah but in controlled conditions, did you honestly forget how he almost killed himself to get magic? Him trying it out on higher monsters proved time and time again how incompetent he is like using flame wall on that one monster who just ran through it

I am aware I have read it, he is way more deprived there too....Kendo confrontation technique is not completely useful.....urghh I hate explaining fully.....Well it’s more to expend technique along with fluid motion....I mean it’s harder to accept I guess because he keeps using the same strike type

Who in their right mind would feed hippos?! They kill people, a starving one would bloody crush your body in its pissed off maw before you even blink! Besides who has money to travel? That’s bloody impossible!
Wow, you saying that if a man was about to walk towards a trap filled with a bed of spikes that you were aware of and he wasen’t you wouldn’t call out to him or try to stop him? It’s not baby sitting it’s common courtesy
Besides if he gonna bitch and fucking whine so much afterwards, least give him a reason to be fucking entitled to do so like “oh I warned him and he didn’t listen”

His body is gone but it’s not even cold, just seems to or even not too

🤔 and you sound like a American Stereotype, you just need to bring up a war

@Rewindx Oh, my bad, such an easy deduction to make and I completely ignored it, must have been grumpy yesterday. Thanks for the clarification ^.^

@Mewples
he could do so to raise his level fast
He goes the safest fast possible, if you failed to realize after his mishap with trap room full of monsters.
Is diving twice a day, each day, "not fast enough" to you? He barely skips 1 day going to the labyrinth and that's when he's recruited by nobles.
he almost killed himself to get magic
This is how anyone gets magic in the setting, they use [Magic Suicide Bomb], Michio just used his own bonus version.
Risky, but rewarding.
how incompetent he is
What the fuck are you even on about? He was experimenting with magic, nowadays he just uses [Storm X], AOE version of elemental spells, couple of times on monsters before they reach his party and engage in melee.
he keeps using the same strike type
Who would he not, against monsters? Do you show off your moves when you mow grass?
man was about to walk towards a trap filled with a bed of spikes
That he is aware of. That he has walking past and through for years, much longer than you did.
least give him a reason to be fucking entitled
Bitch mentality, how about mind your own business around professionals?
Electricians get electrocuted to death sometimes yet you don't go "Careful there!" when one is fixing your grid.
For how little value that advice has for responsible adult professional, it is extremely patronizing and disrespectful.

Users who are viewing this thread