Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Carelessness (2)

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes wearing a little bit is far more erotic than wearing nothing at all.

Double-page supporter
There is some story underneath all the smut but it takes a while.
Most of the story is about gathering a full party of slaves and learning about the world and how skills and equipment work.

Eventually he'll be invited to a secret dungeon conquering society for people with the skill to actually conquer a dungeon. Oh and it is up to the noble lords of each region to suppress/conquer dungeons in their territories but if anyone conquers a dungeon in an unclaimed dungeon they get lordship over that surrounding land and can build their own territory within. But for the most part the MC just wants to use his cheats to level up him and his slaves and keep his skills hidden so he can live freely with his slaves.

But yeah so far in the WN he for the most part just wants an easy life and does his 5 slaves every night.

Fed-Kun's army
@gortz
The fact that the amount he got to do "it" with 1 girl is more than the majority of another harem manga is insane. This is practically fan-service driven manga. I just read the manga for the good art style combined with the fan-service ever since the chapter he bought her. Not that I'm complaining.

Double-page supporter
@tearsax I mean, who wouldn't. We can even eliminate the dangers of death by not going too deep into the dangerous parts of the dungeon. They seem to be able to handle the levels they are at fairly easily, and can make a relatively good profit while at it.

Okay I gotta ask: where’s the harem? The title says harem, but so far it’s just been our Chad MC fucking his slave girl over and over again in every chapter.

My point being, I say this series should be called “Love Making in a Fantasy World”

Double-page supporter
I know that MC is going to get more slaves down the road, but I really hope the manga doesn't butcher Roxanne into just another slave among the many he has. I even hate the fact that he'll be having other slave chicks that he'll be banging, rather have him remain faithful to Roxanne only.

Dex-chan lover
Manga is so damn good, I'm hoping they can fix the later harem members.
The first two are developed well enough, but starting from the third one they basically all suck.

Dex-chan lover
half of this chapter spent on sex and i'm NOT complaining!

but, its a real shame that they can't have children from that much shagging. people would eventually wanted an offspring to a person they love so much. but, i'm sure MC would conveniently get "crossbreeding skill" if he want one.

Users who are viewing this thread