Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Intellectual Faction (2)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,623
Is this following the LN or WN? are there any stark difference between the two plot-wise...?

I do remember it being skill cards from monster loot in the WN, but the crystal is from LN ver I'm guessing...?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
1,153
@no168_92 the LN follows a lot of the WN, but cuts a lot of the internal monologue and is more fast paced. I haven't read the LN tho so I am only repeating what I have hear about the LN
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
394
Also finally we're doing something interesting again, if I wanted to read a hentai with no plot I would read a hentai with no plot
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
758
now, this is what other manga often lacking. When other manga enter exposition mode, they usually makes the character doing nothing, often time they sit at the cafe (It's you SAO), but here they do it while the character doing something, cooking, putting their gears etc... this way the exposition dialogue didn't feel like exposition at all...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top