Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Intellectual Faction (2)

Dex-chan lover
Is this following the LN or WN? are there any stark difference between the two plot-wise...?

I do remember it being skill cards from monster loot in the WN, but the crystal is from LN ver I'm guessing...?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Based sherry prasing Roxanne Onee-chan.

I feel like if I got isekai I’d kill every god damn slave trader that has done it to innocent people and torture them or turn them into skaves

he always is super careful which makes half the conversation internal monologue

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 the LN follows a lot of the WN, but cuts a lot of the internal monologue and is more fast paced. I haven't read the LN tho so I am only repeating what I have hear about the LN

Also finally we're doing something interesting again, if I wanted to read a hentai with no plot I would read a hentai with no plot

Double-page supporter
now, this is what other manga often lacking. When other manga enter exposition mode, they usually makes the character doing nothing, often time they sit at the cafe (It's you SAO), but here they do it while the character doing something, cooking, putting their gears etc... this way the exposition dialogue didn't feel like exposition at all...

Users who are viewing this thread